Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14242627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Possible CZ 858 reclassification?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    We should try to stay on topic boyz, Id like to see this remain unlocked.

There is no point talking about any type of resistance of any type, period. Everything you say is monitored and even if benign can and will be used against you for lord knows what purposes. Besides, resistance could be almost anything. Heck, writing your MP is a type of resistance.

I recall one fellow who, and I am fuzzy on this, was having his house taken by the government to make way for something....a highway I think... he said that he would "fight this" so the cops used those words and those words alone to confiscate his firearms. I read it on CGN, in the firearms media section, but man Im too lazy to look it up. Note that "fight this" was likely a reference to legal action and not "violence" per say.

So, 1) watch what you say (dont be baited by "would you resist if cops tried taking ur guns?") 2) stay on topic

Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    no...this guy was a FUDD, plain and simple. And getting an COLT AR-15 new in the box $500 was a sweet deal, or a Hungarian AK47 FEG for $250 even better.
    This is when I wish I had endless gun funds and a prohib PAL. That's a douchebag move on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    So, 1) watch what you say (dont be baited by "would you resist if cops tried taking ur guns?") 2) stay on topic

YES drill sergeant!

Quote Originally Posted by bitinginfo View Post
    would you resist if cops tried taking ur guns?
    Don't feed the provocateur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dalebrown5546 View Post
    YES drill sergeant!
    [youtube]-OUvJadE6l0[/youtube]
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_777 View Post
    Don't feed the provocateur
    I'm always amazed when it takes years to out themselves. That's generally not the case.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    Well that is the difference between some Canadians and our American friends. I wonder what our American friends would do? Do you think they would willingly hand their guns to Obama or any government agent that shows up on their door demanding their property? No.I wish Canadians would take a harder line. This reminds me of 1992-1994. Liberals and Conservatives banning various black guns. And I can tell you from personal experience, at least in Ontario, I never witnessed such cowardice as local gun owners ditching their AKs, ARs, HKs and FNs ( I am NOT saying everyone Ontario gun owner but alot did this).

I remember going into a gun shop in Toronto in 1994 before the ban and spending $6000 and I bought all the black and red rifles that I could find. I remember a FUDD customer at the counter asking if he could have a word with me. He said "son don't buy those guns, the government doesn't want us to have them, there not hunting guns they are going to come for you, you know." I told the old FUDD to eff off (seriously). I remember talking to the gun shop owner, he told me that everyone east of the Manitoba border were selling and everyone west of the Ontario border were buying. Says a lot about Canadians.
    I think we have something to learn from our American friends.
    I think you are very correct. Our American friends have more backbone.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    [youtube]-OUvJadE6l0[/youtube]

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
    I think you are very correct. Our American friends have more backbone.
    Backbone, inherent legal right...potato, potahto.

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    Backbone, inherent legal right...potato, potahto.
    something like the second amendment in the US Constitution is not in the Canadian Constitution because we as a society elect turds like Trudeau. Where was the out cry when in 1982 the Constitution was drafted, and it did not include property rights let alone the 2nd Amendment. If Canadians really wanted a free society they would of spoke up. Legal rights or Not. The only time I have seen Canadians get excited and willing to protest on mass is when Rogers or Bell ups their cable rates on their monthly bills. Sheople, in Canada we have a lot. And that is why in the end we as a society will be disarmed, and fed whatever shiitte the government decides to give us. Yes I love Canada, but I do admire the Americans for their backbone.

We could have these "Legal Rights" if only we spoke up forcefully. And if we did there would be no bans on any semi auto rifle.