Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket GSG 1911-22 parts

Revolted
    I know we have deluxe enhancement packages on the order as well as stainless guide rods and packages. We also have slide alignment cones by themselves as well as some of their compensators on this shipment. No barrel bushings on this order I don't believe.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I could survive with just an enhancement package..

(Who am I kidding, I'd be happy with just a cone at this point haha)
    I try to be open minded but I'm afraid my brain will fall out.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Interested as well i think this will be a hot seller

I would like to place an order for a deluxe enhancement package as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    any update?
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Tagged

I'd also love a full kit of upgrade parts. Any way we can pre order? Or just sit and wait (semi) patiently?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    Interested as well i think this will be a hot seller
    I agree but I expected better out of a German engineered product, so GSG should be providing the same kind of corrective package under warranty (which by the way, will/might be voided when you install these aftermarket parts to correct their substandard design, ain't that a kick in the head!) OK Blueline, clarify this for us since you are the warranty outlet and also the source for these aftermarket parts! If these parts WILL void warranty, you seem to be in a bad position.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member

Revolted
    ZRTS parts will not void the factory warranty provided by Blue Line to any pistols which we have imported. We are constantly in communication with GSG and they are very receptive to all of our input about what we are seeing in the market and upgrades we are suggesting. As with any industry there are always products to increase the performance of a product. With the newest generations of GSG 1911 pistols we have been very happy with the improvements made and we are seeing very few failures of factory parts.

As a side note: The ZRTS products have been produced and shipped and we are expecting to receive them at the beginning of next week. As soon as they have been received we will be posting pricing and availability for all products which have arrived.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by canthitathing View Post
    I agree but I expected better out of a German engineered product, so GSG should be providing the same kind of corrective package under warranty (which by the way, will/might be voided when you install these aftermarket parts to correct their substandard design, ain't that a kick in the head!) OK Blueline, clarify this for us since you are the warranty outlet and also the source for these aftermarket parts! If these parts WILL void warranty, you seem to be in a bad position.

Tagged for interest