Duo system shotgun

JoBrook Firearms

Sponsoring Business
Currently testing a DUO SYStem shotgun, this are two models, one is a field shotgun 28 inch barrel, the other is a tactical shotgun

12 guage, 3 inch chambers, with teh ability to change from a pump action to s semi auto shotgun in seconds,

I am posting on our web site in the tactical section , no real pricing yet, looking for feed back .

So far the semi auto works very well, shoots all loads, and with a turn off the a lever in the front of the for end she is a pump.

under tactical www.jobrookoutdoors.com

I'm racking my brain, but I really can't think of what the intent is behind this product. Perhaps some insight?

There is alot of great reasons to rationalize buying one!

I can see perhaps if a person wanted to utilize the pump action as a back up option if your semi got too dirty for regular use, or if in a tactical situation whereby you are using a less lethal load that is best used in a pump , but then with the option for a semi with the hard hitting slug or buck shot loads. Also there is the LCF factor.

I'm racking my brain, but I really can't think of what the intent is behind this product. Perhaps some insight?

Ask JTF2. They use the M3 super 90 dual shotgun. Handy to have the pump back-up if you have a failure with semi auto...

Currently testing a DUO SYStem shotgun, this are two models, one is a field shotgun 28 inch barrel, the other is a tactical shotgun

12 guage, 3 inch chambers, with teh ability to change from a pump action to s semi auto shotgun in seconds,

I am posting on our web site in the tactical section , no real pricing yet, looking for feed back .

So far the semi auto works very well, shoots all loads, and with a turn off the a lever in the front of the for end she is a pump.

under tactical www.jobrookoutdoors.com

Do you have them in stock or just have a sample?

I tried one today while attending and helping out at The Range Day. Pretty neat little unit. Semi-auto was decently reliable with the light loads we were using and the pump was very, very smooth. When the shotgun operates on the pump setting, the lugs don't actually lock up inside the barrel, so you can pull the pump out of battery. I'm not sure how big of a nuisance that could possible be, but overall it worked very well.

Back
Top Bottom