Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russian SKS Back in stock Free shipping

CGN Regular
    Your selection is always the best

1956 unrefurbished in Laminate is very hard to find. All of my Laminates been presold already to dealers. So I will not have any in stock. 1955 Hardwood is possible. Buy it and put in comments " 1955 hardwood" I will have many more coming but I will pre sell to dealers 90 % and I will leave 10 % to the public. So if you need anything pre order now and put in comments what you need. I have packing list and I can see what box has what years and I can snatch that one for you online buyers. Pre Order today do not ask me later I wish to buy this item if you have it. I can only take out rifles in a first day. Second day it will be shipped to dealers.

Cheers
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

Guys we have many questions about SKS that is coming to our warehouse on June 25th. Please pre order online and put in comments the year you want. We only have hardwood for sale, please be aware of that.

GO HERE TO ORDER http://westrifle.com/wrstore/index.p...8830a82dcd2a86

Regards

Sergey

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

is it possible to get one Izhevsk with the factory markings on the receiver cover

Izevsk are all spoken for people pre ordered on the last batch. I had payment for those 3 month ago one person is talking 2 boxes of 30. The rest is 2-3 at a time. If you want one you can send me an email if someone does not want theirs then I can sell to you. I have to warn you I have lots of people already on a waiting list. They do not care if it is refurbished or unreferbished. Those are just becoming more rare now. Email master@wetrifle.com attention Al he looks after that list. Pre sale only for Wood Tula sks .

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    1956 unrefurbished in Laminate is very hard to find. All of my Laminates been presold already to dealers. So I will not have any in stock. 1955 Hardwood is possible. Buy it and put in comments " 1955 hardwood" I will have many more coming but I will pre sell to dealers 90 % and I will leave 10 % to the public. So if you need anything pre order now and put in comments what you need. I have packing list and I can see what box has what years and I can snatch that one for you online buyers. Pre Order today do not ask me later I wish to buy this item if you have it. I can only take out rifles in a first day. Second day it will be shipped to dealers.

Cheers
    Thanks. I've just pre-ordered 1955 non-refurb and put a comment.

Expired Business Member

Russian SKS Back in stock Free shipping

Ok everyone. Thank you there is great number of visitors and orders. I hope we will make all of you guys happy again.

Does that mean they're all spoken for?

Why can't you sell them like the last batch where we could view lots of pictures and pick one out? I don't like this pre-orders without viewing. This method sucks and is stopping me from ordering another SKS from you.

Expired Business Member

Russian SKS Back in stock Free shipping

Then just wait. If people want something specific. They could ask in advance. Many want specific year. Most is pre sold. I have about 50 units left that is if any dealer would not grab more !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast