7.62 x 25 TT AMMO

7.62 x 25 ammo, we have purchased a few million rounds, it is now sitting in our European facility....

As soon as we get the export permit we will ship to Canada.

John

A few million rounds eh? So a few thousand cases? That's legit.

Ballpark shipping to BC ?

Any idea how long you anticipate such a supply lasting? (again, ballpark: 1/3/5/10 years?)

A few million rounds eh? So a few thousand cases? That's legit.

Ballpark shipping to BC ?

Any idea how long you anticipate such a supply lasting? (again, ballpark: 1/3/5/10 years?)

Don't get the question, Thats legit ??
We have no way of predictinmg shipping rates down the road....
That kind of small lot will only last a few months, we hope to add to it
John

Don't get the question, Thats legit ??
We have no way of predictinmg shipping rates down the road....
That kind of small lot will only last a few months, we hope to add to it
John

Oh John,

You do not suffer fools gladly, do you?

For everyone's benefit....

Legit:
(adj.) A modern synonym for words such as "cool," "ill," "tight," or "dope." Used to describe a noun that is of a particularly excellent quality. The slang use of this term is slowly but steadily increasing in popularity.

Now, for my question. Will these rounds be steel core or jacketed in some fashion that will rip through my local indoor range's backstop?

Thanks!

Oh John,

You do not suffer fools gladly, do you?

For everyone's benefit....

Legit:
(adj.) A modern synonym for words such as "cool," "ill," "tight," or "dope." Used to describe a noun that is of a particularly excellent quality. The slang use of this term is slowly but steadily increasing in popularity.

Now, for my question. Will these rounds be steel core or jacketed in some fashion that will rip through my local indoor range's backstop?

Thanks!

Thank you for your explanation, as a senior I'm afraid I am somewhat behind in my knowledge of current popular terms....

This is standard military (Cocom) ammo, as a result it is steel core, just like all other 7.62x25 we have brought in....

John

Thank you for your explanation, as a senior I'm afraid I am somewhat behind in my knowledge of current popular terms....

This is standard military (Cocom) ammo, as a result it is steel core, just like all other 7.62x25 we have brought in....[/B]John

a few month ago i've recieved a case of milsurp S&B 2280rds 7.62x25 from you where all projectiles were soft metal jacketed lead core. Made me very happy, i realize it wasn't intentional, just an FYI

haha my bad... I mean, sorry.

hertz is correct, my intent was to express that a few thousand cases is impressive/good/serious business.

Mind you, "ill, tight, dope" although used for the same purpose, have not at any point appeared in my subculture/friend circle whereas "legit" seems to have become much more common. Especially when discussing someone's skill at a task, as in they are legitimately skilled and not full of talk. I see the term used in sports, video games, etc...

" See Jim shoot 10 rounds, same hole, off handed with is eyes closed? Dude is legit. "

" You hear MarStar just brought in 5 thousand cases of pistol ammo? Those guys are legit. "

That said, you guys seem to think that a few million rounds is a "small lot"... shows what I know :p

john,

In the last batch a few people received lead core 7.62x25. I've been wanting to pick up a tt33/ammo deal from you for some time, unfortunately my range prohibits all ammo with steel in it (if it fails a simple magnet test). Is there any chance you might receive a few crates of lead core? I know the bulk of it will be standard steel core, just wondering if you happen to get a bit of lead core if there would be an option to buy lead instead of steel. Id still buy a 2k crate of lead core and a tt33 separately if lead in a combo wasn't on the menu.

Trade ex a site sponsor has 7.62X25 FMJ 85gr sellier and bellot with copper. I love this round wish there was another modern like 1911 that was capable of firing this round. Big fan of the 1650ftps+ !
If you have a way of getting it from the US, look up J&G sales, they sell a barrel to convert a 9mm/38 super 1911 to 7.62 X 25. You need the 38 super magazines and cannot load more than 5 in a magazine unless you reduce the OAL of the Tokarev round by 1.5 to 2 mm. I have such a conversion in the works, the pistol is with Casey at TacOrd for fitting the barrel, tuning and for finishing. (Norc 1911)

Back
Top Bottom