Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New short shotgun from Fabarm, available in Canada soon?

BANNED
    This is the part you don't understand... Read it until you do.

- a firearm that is designed or adapted to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660 mm by folding, telescoping or otherwise

I'm not being argumentative with everyone, only people that insist on spreading incorrect information. You Charlie, happen to be one of them.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 72mustang View Post
    You want salt/pepper with your crow ???? lol
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...44-Magnum.aspx

Read the over all length. Lol

The otherwise part is what you don't get. If the firearm doesn't need to be reduced cause it already is shorter than 660mm, it fits that clause.

You don't own a Ranch Hand, you haven't posted a picture of one with a tape measure. Please, please stop embarrassing yourself.
    SIC ITUR AD ASTRA

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    The otherwise part is what you don't get. If the firearm doesn't need to be reduced cause it already is shorter than 660mm, it fits that clause.

You don't own a Ranch Hand, you haven't posted a picture of one with a tape measure. Please, please stop embarrassing yourself.
    Your correct about one thing, I don't own a ranch hand. I own a chiappa. Mine has a full stock on it but with the short stock it's 23".

Take a look at the picture in the first post of this thread. The gun has a pistol grip on it, there for its already shorter than 26"... Same as a mares leg.

Get it?

YOU'RE not getting it. Only evidence will prove YOU'RE right and EVERYONE else is wrong. LOL
    SIC ITUR AD ASTRA

BANNED
    YOU'RE not getting it. Only evidence will prove YOU'RE right and EVERYONE else is wrong. LOL
    I've provided evidence... Mare legs shorter than 26" are manufactured by several companies and already have frt numbers. The frt number for the grizzly shotguns says "may" be restricted with a pistol grip as it didn't come from the factory that way.
    If this gun was sent out with pistol grip stocks it would be non-restricted... As Canada ammo (Canam) has explained on here many times.

Here is the picture from the original post... I'll ask again, why would this be restricted?
    Last edited by Kewl; 09-14-2013 at 03:51 PM.

BANNED
    IF the Ranch Hand is non-restricted it has an OAL greater than 26" period. The law is clear...
    Oh and I also refuted this claim with the link to wolverines web site listing the mares leg as 23" oal... Evidence my a$$.

I am going lock this thread down as it is no longer on topic. We will post more details about the new fabarm shotguns as information becomes available to us.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789