New short shotgun from Fabarm, available in Canada soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCoy

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hi
It's a new super compact version of the fabarm Martial shotgun but with an 11" barrel and pistol grip, already available in Italy, it is of course restricted with the pistol grip only (Oal 20.85") but with a pistol grip stock it should be NR.

Will it be available in Canada in the near future ? in both restricted and NR configuration?

TSE, will you import it ?

Last edited:
Holy #### I didnt need to see this.

My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine. My 14" is fine.

Ohhhhh -

I wonder if it's available in the same configuration as the FAbarm Martial Pro Forces 14" (i.e. adjustable stock, heat shield).

Say it is! .....

I hate to break it to you guys but if I recall TSE used to carry the 14" with pistol grip and it was restricted due to overall length...But I could be mistaken

Apples and Oranges. The Ranch hand isn't a shotgun, and it is only non restricted because of the action. Supposedly it is because it is based on an antique action (who the hell knows the truth). In any case the 2 are different and non restricted status isn't likely to happen without the full stock

The Benelli M4 14 inch is restricted and it has a pistol grip stock, so I highly doubt this gun will be non-restricted.

Apples and oranges.

The Benelli M4 is a semi, that is why.

With the full length pistol grip stock the fabarm would be over 26" and non restricted.

But i would still buy the restricted model with only the pistol grip.

Apples and Oranges. The Ranch hand isn't a shotgun, and it is only non restricted because of the action. Supposedly it is because it is based on an antique action (who the hell knows the truth). In any case the 2 are different and non restricted status isn't likely to happen without the full stock
B.s. pump is just as old as lever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom