Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Any update on the MPAR 556?

QC - the land of fraud, fear & foolishness
    interesting rifle... if it does materialize in NR status. seems more user friendly than the Type 97 for example (safety location!).

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Even on a range gun, if it's semi auto, I'm really looking for LRBHO.
    AK-47's still seem to be quite popular while lacking this feature for over the last 60 years.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    I'd love to see this non-restricted. Good on Blue Line for working on this and trying to make it the right fit for the Canadian Market (I've wanted an AR 180 for a long time, but since they're unobtaneum and this looks better, here's hoping!)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Sometimes being smart is dumb. Especially when we discuss what we believe a gun is in terms of lineage.
    x2
    Also goes for what we'd pay for it.

I'd pay $2000 for it!
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Oh I just LOVE those FKers who drive up prices in order to feel Internut King SHt.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    x2
    Also goes for what we'd pay for it.

I'd pay $2000 for it!
    I'll see your $2000...and pay $1000 on top...for a GRAND TOTAL of $3000 (+taxes & shipping).

Anyone else wanna pay more?

Revolted
    No need for that one guys. We are still aiming for a retail price of $1199.00 or less.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by cristi001 View Post
    I'll see your $2000...and pay $1000 on top...for a GRAND TOTAL of $3000 (+taxes & shipping).

Anyone else wanna pay more?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    No need for that one guys. We are still aiming for a retail price of $1199.00 or less.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Please and thank you Blue Line, unlike some of these guys, I don't like to burn cash for the sake of flaunting the depths of my pockets.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Blue line, Thank you so much... I would like to buy the first rifle.... You guys rock. You have the best customer service, amazing products, and I love supporting Canadian Businesses...

On a side note, The lower receiver sale you had last Christmas... Thanks for matching the serial number to my CF service number (last three)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallix View Post
    Please and thank you Blue Line, unlike some of these guys, I don't like to burn cash for the sake of flaunting the depths of my pockets.
    Most of them don't have the cash either. They drive up prices just to be an @ss. However, the price is established in this case, much to their chagrin.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.