***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
We are happy to announce that the FAMAE SG 542 rifles have been finally classified. Available exclusively from Tactical Imports!

SG 542 –Non-Restricted Semi-automatic .308 Win/7.62x51 475mm barrel ~ $2699
SG542_LRG.jpg

The FAMAE SG 54X rifles are a series of gas operated rotating bolt battle rifles developed by Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG). The SG 54X line is license built in Chile. SIG designers used a long-stroke piston-driven action (with the recoil spring wrapped around the piston rod itself) and a 3 position adjustable gas regulator. The firearm is locked into battery by means of a rotating bolt which features two massive steel locking lugs. The receiver is made from steel and has two major parts, upper and lower, which are connected by pushpins. Rear sights are diopter drum-style. The rifles can be configured with fixed polymer buttstock or with side-folding tubular metallic buttstock. Black stock/handguard.

Please click here to see our website for more details/to place a pre-order

Last edited:
###y!
It still won't filled that FAL sized hole in my heart but i'll be dammed if it wouldn't come close.
Great to see another NR option for us Canucks.

I've been lusting over the 542 since you guys teased us with pics last year. Too bad I got stuck on a precision 7mm build and bought a 629-6 .44 Mag already this season :-( I can't commit to the preorder but I'll def be buying this rifle next year once your full stock comes in. Many thanks for bringing this to the Canadian market!!!!

Back
Top Bottom