Thread: Washable patches

Washable patches

Like the look of the swab-it line .. but $19.00 shipping for three cards ..

Fold a card size piece of cardboard .. Tape them to one side , and scrawl " I love you mommy". See my trees on the other side and mail them for $.89 cents

Let's sell some swabs .. But at $ 19.00 I will pass on trying them ..

Good luck with your sale ..

All in fun .. I know Canada post has a business over a barrel .. And you take ###### .. They can't cut out individual items ... Just an idea .. Ha! Ha

Did not find anything else I need this time .. But saw your site ...

R
    Last edited by rocor98; 06-29-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocor98 View Post
    Like the look of the swab-it line .. but $19.00 shipping for three cards ..

Fold a card size piece of cardboard .. Tape them to one side , and scrawl " I love you mommy". See my trees on the other side and mail them for $.89 cents

Let's sell some swabs .. But at $ 19.00 I will pass on trying them ..

Good luck with your sale ..

All in fun .. I know Canada post has a business over a barrel .. And you take ###### .. They can't cut out individual items ... Just an idea .. Ha! Ha

Did not find anything else I need this time .. But saw your site ...

R
    R.,

You are not wrong, I had valiant plans to keep shipping costs under $10 when I started this business but i cant even ship to my neighbour for under $10 giving I need tracking. That said for those items (price is based on weight) it should not have been that expensive. Are you in a remote location?

Anyway thanks for checking out our site and sorry we couldn't help you this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    R.,

You are not wrong, I had valiant plans to keep shipping costs under $10 when I started this business but i cant even ship to my neighbour for under $10 giving I need tracking. That said for those items (price is based on weight) it should not have been that expensive. Are you in a remote location?

Anyway thanks for checking out our site and sorry we couldn't help you this time round.
    I grew up in Halifax, but now I am one of the " Boat People ". West coast of Newfoundland .. Not really remote , but in my neck of the woods , if Canadian Tire or Walmart do not have it on a shelf, I do not get to touch it ..

So I am very used to the costs of Canada Post .. Sad I can get anything from the US cheaper with USPS and when it gets across the border it turns into Xpresspost .. With USPS pre priced boxes I could buy 25 lbs. of lead from the US by mail for the same costs including shipping that I could buy three sets of swab-it's and have them shipped from Ontario .. I know that letter carriers are forced to put in full days now so where is the new cost drain .. that drives these crazy postal costs .. Maybe where the PM gets his slush fund ..