Thread: Calgary Area Mepro 21 Owners: One of You is a Winner of Free New Gear!

Calgary Area Mepro 21 Owners: One of You is a Winner of Free New Gear!

We have a new product we'd like to demo and give away!

The W.O.R. is an aftermarket accessory for the Meprolight M21 that is designed to eliminate washout when shooting from a darkened area into a bright one.

This Wash Out Remover is a tiny LED light that installs onto either side of your Mepro 21. It pumps light into the fiber optic amplifier to give you a manual override for when you need your reticule bright.

Everything is machined aluminum, and attaches by replacing a single allen screw on the Mepro 21. The light is a twist on that can be easily switched on and off but does not self-activate when firing the rifle or loading and unloading.

We have one of these in Calgary to test out, but no Mepro 21 to put it on! If you've got a Meprolight optic, let us know and we'll get the W.O.R. in your hands. Rule is: we want to be able to take some photos of it, and your Mepro, and your rifle. But when thats done you keep the unit!

We're planning to retail these at maximum $40 a pop with free shipping inside of Canada. If you own a Mepro 21 and would be interested in a W.O.R. unit, post here or send us a PM! Right now we're only thinking of getting a dozen or so units, but if more people want them we will get more made!

Here's some snapshots:

Installed on a Tavor

The Mepro 21 with the W.O.R. plate in place but the illuminator removed.

The full unit together

A view from the front side.

A happy American with a left-handed configuration.

So let us know if you'd like one of these! One is here now, the rest will be here shortly!

Also, we'd like to share one of the most interesting Mepro21 setups we've seen lately:

Last edited by Zahal.org; 07-03-2013 at 05:46 PM.

I'd be interested in buying one; especially if you can sell me a QD Picatinny mount!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    ME WANT. I'm not in the Calgary area, so I don't apply, but hook me up, ha-chever sheli!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

I don’t have a Mepro 12 myself, but I know someone who absolutely needs one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Huh. Cool. That was the one thing I didn't like about this optic. I'll definitely be picking up one of these gadgets, if the reviews are positive.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Big thanks to CGN user Desertrat for spending a few hours this weekend letting us try out the WOR on his Meprolight and TAR-21 combo!

It worked great, and we were very impressed. This will be an accessory worth having.

We'll have a full review, photos, and video up in the next 48 hours!

1 for me please!