I just wanted to post a thank-you to Brent over at Wolverine. I had an issue with my XCR-M that looked pretty bad, so I emailed them asking a couple questions about the current trend of issues cropping up with the XCR's, and he gave me a couple places on the rifle to look over before taking the step of sending it back. Sure enough, the bolt on the gas block came loose and required a touch of loctite. Brent took the time to answer any and all of my questions, beyond just the XCR. This directly resulted in an additional sale, and a customer to their online shop from here on out. My Remington 700 AAC-SD arrived in Langley yesterday, after leaving their city, Tuesday. Very quick delivery. I've dealt with people before that give back 1-line responses or seem too busy to take the time to answer fully, but Brent took the time to be thorough and make sure that A) everything was ok with my XCR, and B) that the Remington was the right rifle for me for what I was looking for.

Too often we hear about horror stories from vendors, so I'd rather post something positive instead.