Introducing Prairie Shot's Canadian Made SCORE shells

Any pics of the slugs themselves?
thug121L-500x500.jpg

lol, that was the only difference I could see too, but I thought I'd check for sure :)

Thanks!

It's ok - I know you were hoping I'd say that the Bronze, Silver and Gold refers to the material the shot is made from. Because at the price, I might take the Gold!!

Golly gee would you look at that, snow is melting not accumulating! So I clawed out of my hibernation den and went to the muddy range with my new KSG (I put about 6 non-score shells through it then buried myself in my den for winter; my hatred of winter surpasses my love of range time.) and my ammo tin filled with the Score slugs mix pack. They were great! By the end of the afternoon I was shooting stationary dune clays about 25 yards away. I'm not a great shot but at about a 50% hit rate I was giggling uncontrollably.

Just my small review I said I'd do.

ty

Golly gee would you look at that, snow is melting not accumulating! So I clawed out of my hibernation den and went to the muddy range with my new KSG (I put about 6 non-score shells through it then buried myself in my den for winter; my hatred of winter surpasses my love of range time.) and my ammo tin filled with the Score slugs mix pack. They were great! By the end of the afternoon I was shooting stationary dune clays about 25 yards away. I'm not a great shot but at about a 50% hit rate I was giggling uncontrollably.

Just my small review I said I'd do.

ty

Thanks for giving us your 2 cents! I am hoping that now I can see grass beneath the snow, my KSG might get dusted off so that I can run some of those slugs through!!

Today's Deal of the Day - Score 1oz slugs for just $8 per box of 10! No, that doesn't include shipping, but our caseloads for $174 do include shipping. This deal is perfect for adding in to another order or for free Calgary local pickup :)

Slugs are very accurate out of a 18.5 smooth bore supernova. Was hitting the 4 inch plates at 100 consistently. Was not doing that with my challengers. However it could've just been me getting more comfortable with my ghost sights.

Just received a slug order; good value, good product, fast shipping and some extras thrown in the box. (Targets and a cool keychain)

I realize this thread is a year old, but you talked about cheap shipping with a free shipping option. Just wondering if your shipping calcator is correct. Was going to order a case of shotgun shells but shipping was 176 bucks

Back
Top Bottom