Norinco parts

84fuegoturbo

CGN frequent flyer
John are you able to order any Norinco/tokarev clone parts? This would be for the "upgraded" 9mm version.
I am looking for a firing pin and disconnector
Thanks

Last edited:
I am in need of just a spring for my NP40 magazine, dam thing blew apart and who knows where it landed at the range. :-S

But I would be interested in a few spare parts as well.

I have requested, requested, and requested again that all questions for product be sent to one the e mail boxes for faster and more accurate replies.... parts are listed on our site
please contact our gunsmith frank@marstar.ca

John

I was under the impression that the Tokarev clones are parts compatible (other than the 9mm bits and spacer). I figure a mag release would be the same, possibly even a mag spring depending on the design.

Well 2 days and no reply from my newest email, no worries......i picked up what i needed from a fellow CGN
you don't have to bother actually emailing back as you are probably very busy after all.... it was just a small part i needed

Let me repeat this again;
For FASTER service please use the various e mail boxes on our site....
If you don't have a reply within 48 hours please repeat it simply means we did not receive your e mail message....
John

Not sure that is correct. I sent emails about parts and got a reply. Then I sent a follow up asking for price and never heard back. I repeated the process of emailing to the various emails listed and no response. ( including John)

If it got through once, then the rest were simply ignored or forgotten

Back
Top Bottom