Thread: Outstanding customer service!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar

Thumbs up Outstanding customer service!

Dean,

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service/online experience purchasing from you. PERFECT is the best word to describe it, and all other retailers should strive to follow your example.

I created an account at SSS Wed July 3rd at 2:51pm. Ordered and had e-mail confirmation of order processing at 3:06pm. Had a CP tracking number e-mailed to me at 3:08pm!

Package arrive on Monday July 8 (3 business days!!) exactly as ordered.

And a coupon for 5% off my next order!

Outstanding!

Now if only the CFO and CFC were this quick...
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Dean,

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service/online experience purchasing from you. PERFECT is the best word to describe it, and all other retailers should strive to follow your example.

I created an account at SSS Wed July 3rd at 2:51pm. Ordered and had e-mail confirmation of order processing at 3:06pm. Had a CP tracking number e-mailed to me at 3:08pm!

Outstanding!

Thank You!

We try to do our part and only sell what we have available to ship and we ship within 24 hours, there is nothing worse than making an online purchase only to wait weeks to get it.

Regards,

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Dean,

Outstanding!

I second that, for good customer service, I had the exact same experience as you described and my tapco mags delivered today!

Thank you select shooting supplies, I referred 2 customers today by pm to buy mags from you guys, as they were asking me where I got mine from.