Thread: Website Problems & GSG 22lr conversion kits

Website Problems & GSG 22lr conversion kits

Hi there,

I was wondering if you guys might be currently experiencing some techincal difficulties with your website?

The regular website works OK but I tried to take a look around your online store but for some reason all I get is a blank black page - and I tried 4 different web browsers plus my phone.

And while I have your attention, I was wondering if you could tell me if you have any of the GSG 22lr conversion kits for 1911's available for order?

Thanks.

Revolted
    Hello W1nchester,

Thank you, we are currently having our entire site rebuilt. We do have the GSG 1911 conversion kits in stock and available. Please contact our retail store at 604-552-8830 to complete your order.

Best regards,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by w1nchester View Post
    Hi there,

I was wondering if you guys might be currently experiencing some techincal difficulties with your website?

The regular website works OK but I tried to take a look around your online store but for some reason all I get is a blank black page - and I tried 4 different web browsers plus my phone.

And while I have your attention, I was wondering if you could tell me if you have any of the GSG 22lr conversion kits for 1911's available for order?

Thanks.