Non-restricted firearms registration for Quebec customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on th side of x0ra and wired for the most part regarding the effort to try and get a coherent and thoughtful response from Marstar.

At this point the horse is a pile of soup. There is nothing left to beat. We will all only get dumber if we carry this on. Opinions have been formed on both sides. Insults have been passed by both sides. The conclusion of the event and the cause of it is fairly clear, regardless of how you view it and the fact remains that at this point no NR are going to be registered from here on in.

We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

Lets move on

I wish four things in life:

1) Marstar would stop registrating PQ NR-rifles,
2) Marstar would lower down their SKS to 50$
3) john would make a #### vid with Pauline spanking his arse while wearing WW2 memorabilia (would be more entertaining than a Sen.Brazeau/ Min. Trudeau fight)
4) John would lock this thread up

:sucks: nuff said.

Speaking of CFC and registration............does anyone know why there is a huge sign just before Quebec City that says "Welcome to the nation's capital" ?........I thought so.
Forget about bashing Marstar, sooner or later they too will learn what the rest of the country allready knows, it is MUCH easier and less complitated to sell and buy from other countries - like the USA - then Quebec.

What's happen with firearm sellers??

It's really bad thing here , i ' m remember a guy named JR , is it your brother ?

if i owned Marstar and had deal with this, i would have unpinned all my mags, grabbed some FA guns and went on a killing spree long time ago.

my hat is off to you john, you are one cool cucumber!!! i have no idea how you stay sane.........

Unfortunately anybody who would make a remark like that even in jest on the open internet is neither cool nor smart.

if i owned Marstar and had deal with this, i would have unpinned all my mags, grabbed some FA guns and went on a killing spree long time ago.

my hat is off to you john, you are one cool cucumber!!! i have no idea how you stay sane.........

You gone done ****ed up with that statement son. Bravo

here is a huge sign just before Quebec City that says "Welcome to the nation's capital"

Ya ..I got a chuckle out of that one.

They certainly consider themselves a nation...Here is the first line from the S.Q. mission statement.

"The mission of the Sûreté du Québec

The Sûreté du Québec, as the national police force, contributes throughout the territory of Québec, to maintaining peace and public order, preserving life, safety and fundamental human rights and protecting property. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom