upcoming marstar deals?

Only ordered one thing from Marstar, but never felt like they were screwing me in any way. Great communication, and quick delivery. Been holding off on buying a 305 until I can get one from them.

For those being all pissy about the costs, feel free to shop elsewhere if you want. If you find better prices or service then good for you. But some people quite like dealing with Marstar.

Me too i want that 22" 305 !! cant wait !!

if the container is full of just ammo, it'd have to be a 20ft. even a 20 is a #### load of stuff, 40HQ are crazy big, especially when you gotta hand bomb everything out (the Chinese i deal with don't know what skids are)

a container once it's left port takes around a month to hit vancouver, then customs bull####, then transit from there. plus vessels get delayed all the time, as well as issues in the port of origin and customs there. #### can take a long time to get here from China, and i imagine there are a ####load more hoops to jump through when firearms/munitions and involved.

if the container is full of just ammo, it'd have to be a 20ft. even a 20 is a #### load of stuff, 40HQ are crazy big, especially when you gotta hand bomb everything out (the Chinese i deal with don't know what skids are) I have no idea who you deal with, but I do know I would not like to transact with them....NO pallets.... ALL our ammo comes in 40ft containers, full by weight, not by volume.... ALL our rifles and handguns come in 40ft units as well.... EVERYTHING comes on pallets, otherwise we could not afford to handle the goods....

a container once it's left port takes around a month to hit vancouver, You must be using row boats,

then customs bull####,If coming into Vancouver our broker will pre-clear or forward in bond to our location

then transit from there.Vancouver here if by truck is only 3-4 days

plus vessels get delayed all the time, That is true, BUT one has to make certain their broker knows exactly how to handle your cargo and arrange the scheduling

as well as issues in the port of origin and customs there. Those issues cannot be predicted....

can take a long time to get here from China, and i imagine there are a ####load more hoops to jump through when firearms/munitions and involved. That my friend is the understatement of the year....From start to finish a deal is measured months and sometimes years....

Thank you for your interest
John

Hey John
It seems people have gotten your attention on this thread......before I loose it, when are you going to be getting more M77B's? Especially for the price, that looks cool :HFU:
Mike

Hmm let's see. 1,088,750 rounds per container. If I limit myself to an average of 20,000 rounds per year I would have a 54 year supply. Sounds tempting.

Hey John
It seems people have gotten your attention on this thread......before I loose it, when are you going to be getting more M77B's? Especially for the price, that looks cool :HFU:
Mike

Sorry but the factory won't even give a guesstimate of delivery on these, but we do have some real interesting pistols coming in about 2 months....

John

Back
Top Bottom