10-Round AR.15 Magazines Now In Stock

epps

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
23 July 2013

Ellwood Epps has received a large quantity of LAR.15 pistol magazines for the AR.15 rifles. These magazines are designed to hold ten (10) rounds of .223 Remington/5.56 NATO ammunition, and will fit into any rifle using AR-style magazines, including Robinson Armament XCRs, IWI TAR.21 Tavors, and Kel-Tec SU.16 rifles.

These magazines are clearly marked "LAR-15 PISTOL", and are therefore legal to own and possess with 10-round capacities in centrefire, semi-automatic rifles.

Retail pricing on these magazines (cat #LAR15MAG) is $25.99 each, plus applicable sales taxes.

Contact the Epps gun room at 705.689.5333 to place your order, or go online and submit our electronic order form to info@ellwoodepps.com.

Another neat trick to legally owning 30-round-mags is to own a Mossberg MVP. They're bolt-action 5.56 and accept AR mags, and the laws clearly state there is no limit to capacity for bolt-action rifles. Mossberg, start making 30-round MVP mags, dammit!

Talked about to death. It's a no go due to how the gun is marketed. Even if mossberg, or someone else does it, they will still be AR15 mags made for the mossberg.

Clearly allowed:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/bulletins/bus-ent/20110323-72-eng.htm

4. Magazines designed for one firearm but used in a different firearm
"The maximum permitted capacity of a magazine is determined by the kind of firearm it is designed or manufactured for use in and not the kind of firearm it might actually be used in. As a consequence, the maximum permitted capacity remains the same regardless of which firearm it might be used in.
"A(n) example is the 10 round capacity magazine for the Rock River Arms LAR-15 pistol, regardless of the kind of firearm it is actually used in."

Another neat trick to legally owning 30-round-mags is to own a Mossberg MVP. They're bolt-action 5.56 and accept AR mags, and the laws clearly state there is no limit to capacity for bolt-action rifles. Mossberg, start making 30-round MVP mags, dammit!

While you are clearly a noob. Really may want to do more research before shooting your mouth off and bringing a dead thread back to life.

While you are clearly a noob. Really may want to do more research before shooting your mouth off and bringing a dead thread back to life.

I wasn't meaning to bring any threads back to life. Yes I am new to this forum, and I am simply working my way through the threads. I happened to see that Epps had its own pages, so I began reading through them.

I am sorry that you take this as "shooting my mouth off". I wasn't attacking anyone, and I am sorry you feel the need to do so. Yes you have 3,000 more posts than I do, but it would be appreciated if you could please shine a light in the direction for me to find my way around this forum as opposed to beating me for not having your forum knowledge.

I wasn't meaning to bring any threads back to life. Yes I am new to this forum, and I am simply working my way through the threads. I happened to see that Epps had its own pages, so I began reading through them.

I am sorry that you take this as "shooting my mouth off". I wasn't attacking anyone, and I am sorry you feel the need to do so. Yes you have 3,000 more posts than I do, but it would be appreciated if you could please shine a light in the direction for me to find my way around this forum as opposed to beating me for not having your forum knowledge.

While the forum users here can be pretty mean at times what he meant is for you stop posting misinformation about 30rnd mossberg MVP mags.
You are not the first one to think of it, and it's been shot down long ago. Your post also has no relevance to any post you may have been responding to. Nobody asked if they were allowed, which they clearly are since this a thread from a retailer stating they have them for sale. There are probably better ways to get your post count up, introduce yourself, take part in the Swiss arms/858 discussion.

Back
Top Bottom