It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!

Bummer. I just ordered an XCR-L Micro the other day, with a FAST stock and a bunch of extra mags... can I get a Micro as shown, but all in black, instead, at the package price?? I think I paid about $40 more for the same gun without the aftermarket pistol grip or rail covers...

Looks like a brake in the package deal as well, which I'd also prefer rather than a flash hider.

Yes, they are legal. You should try out the search engine to find out why. This question comes up every seconde week.

Lol

Also, WHY MUST YOU TEMPT ME WOLVERINE!

Bummer. I just ordered an XCR-L Micro the other day, with a FAST stock and a bunch of extra mags... can I get a Micro as shown, but all in black, instead, at the package price?? I think I paid about $40 more for the same gun without the aftermarket pistol grip or rail covers...

Looks like a brake in the package deal as well, which I'd also prefer rather than a flash hider.

Hi CobraGT,
No problem, please contact the shop and ask for Ryan S. and he would be more then happy to help you out.
Ty.

This may be a dumb question, but are these non-restricted at that OAL?

Definitely Restricted at that barrel length.

The real question is; Are these considered a restricted rifle, or a handgun?

I know some XCRs are considered a handgun, which is why the XCR ten-round pistol mags are able to exist.

But it's not really clear where they draw the line between handgun and rifle.

If the barrel is over 18.5 inches these are not restricted, if under they are restricted. Handgun verse rifle can be a bit of a "grey" area as in Canada it does not change the classification of a pistol if it has a stock, normally detachable i.e. the C96, P35 and Artillery Luger.

With a non-refundable deposit ready to put down, could one order either:

- XCR-M Mini, with 18.6" (light contour barrel)
or
- XCR-L Micro (7.62x39), with 18.6" (light contour barrel)

I'd love either rifle in those configurations.
~Cheers

Oh man, my 2014 Wolverine Supplies shopping list just keeps growing and growing...and growing...and growing...lol!

With a non-refundable deposit ready to put down, could one order either:

- XCR-M Mini, with 18.6" (light contour barrel)
or
- XCR-L Micro (7.62x39), with 18.6" (light contour barrel)

I'd love either rifle in those configurations.
~Cheers

Sorry I missed this one, What you are looking for is a standard XCR-M LW or XCR-L LW. No problem ordering one in for you with a deposit in place. These would not be Micro/Mini.
Please contact sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we would be more then happy to help you out.

Tyson.

What I think G37 has in mind - could you get a full-length caliber conversion kit for a Micro or a Mini? Are they compatible? I'm thinking that my Micro, with the option to swap out an 18.6" barrel for the 7.5", would be a lot less front-heavy than the standard XCR, as it would have a much shorter railed handguard than standard. Hmmm, if they're compatible, I may have to do this!

I apologize for bringing back to life an old thread but I was just curious if you guys plan on doing these custom builds again?

Back
Top Bottom