Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3D Printed Magazine Body Extensions – FAQs, Requests, Reviews, Feedback

Expired Business Member
    Likely not too difficult. Do the Mini-30 mags use the same baseplates as the Mini-14 mags?

Quote Originally Posted by barefut View Post
    Nice work. How hard would it be to make a 2in. cuppler for 2 5round mini-30 mags. Keep up on the good job on producing new products here in canada.

HEY. Not sure if they use the same base plate. New to this gun. I have 8 mags showing up. When they get here I will take one down to the toy-store and compare the two. How much do you think it will cost to make 4. Do you think the spray on plastic-coat will stick to your product. Or what about spray on automotive rock-guard. I have used it on my cz 858 stock and it leaves a nice small texture to it. thank Brent

Expired Business Member
    Any update on the baseplates? I wouldn't know cost until the final print, likely somewhere around $10 each. Any paint that is advertised to stick to plastics should work.

Quote Originally Posted by barefut View Post
    HEY. Not sure if they use the same base plate. New to this gun. I have 8 mags showing up. When they get here I will take one down to the toy-store and compare the two. How much do you think it will cost to make 4. Do you think the spray on plastic-coat will stick to your product. Or what about spray on automotive rock-guard. I have used it on my cz 858 stock and it leaves a nice small texture to it. thank Brent

Can you make some functional extension for the DA grizzly 12g mags? Maybe take it to 8 or 10 rounds?
    Last edited by zeuce; 11-19-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    NFA member

Making a slip on for the butler creek 25 round mags would be neat. Make them look like ar mags
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

hi all. just got my mini-30 mags in. they are the same as the 14. could you make 4 in a gray colour. pm with price and time. thanks

Tagged! Very awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Tagged also. I think I better order one to test. Hopefully you end up making some for the new Beowulf mags from Press Check Ventures. If someone asked this already. Sorry. Lol!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Expired Business Member
    Depends on how the mag is made, but without adding another spring I don't think I could add more than 1 or 2 to the capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    Can you make some functional extension for the DA grizzly 12g mags? Maybe take it to 8 or 10 rounds?

Expired Business Member
    The shape wouldn't be consistent with AR mags. They'd look more like AK mags, but it could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    Making a slip on for the butler creek 25 round mags would be neat. Make them look like ar mags