Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first handgun thanks to Frontier!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreyjack1 View Post
    It's a month waiting times now, call and ask for an update on your transfer, duh lol. if you done this 5 times already with your other res guns, why are you asking "what to say to CFO office"? Strange questions
    Easy Killer!!! No need to be douchey. Just because he has 5 restricted guns currently doesn't mean he's had to phone them. To the fellow, I might suggest phoning and seeing what the progress is and if there is anything you can do to assist them with getting it done. No matter how "not nice" they are, no need to stoop to their level, just be nice and keep things rolling along.

Bought my first handgun from frontier back in december. SIG Sauer 1911 Nitron in .45. still haven't shot it yet though.
    "I wish I could grab every new person who starts out in 3gun and tell them to just buy a good AR15, a Benelli M2 and a glock 34. "
    Words of wisdom from a fellow 3 gunner whilst witnessing a lefty use a Norinco Type 97 for 3gun.

BANNED
    Nice congrats and more to come

CGN Regular
    Was told by Reliable gun, and confirmed when I called, that CFO will no longer release the transfer to the place you bought it from unless you call and request they release it to them, so if waiting for a transfer and you haven't called, give them a call. My last purchase, ruger 1911, was 1 hour 20 minutes from credit card to walking out the door with it, my daughter's NP22 from Frontier was over the weekend before it was sent out cause she didn't call CFO on the Friday but waited till Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreyjack1 View Post
    It's a month waiting times now, call and ask for an update on your transfer, duh lol. if you done this 5 times already with your other res guns, why are you asking "what to say to CFO office"? Strange questions
    Who spit in your corn flakes this morning? I've never phoned the CFO ever to ask for an update. Never had to....I've always had my transfers approved in a day or two.
    PAPA ALPHA SIERRA ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Easy Killer!!! No need to be douchey. Just because he has 5 restricted guns currently doesn't mean he's had to phone them. To the fellow, I might suggest phoning and seeing what the progress is and if there is anything you can do to assist them with getting it done. No matter how "not nice" they are, no need to stoop to their level, just be nice and keep things rolling along.
    Good advice! Thanks a lot. I will do that. :-)
    PAPA ALPHA SIERRA ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Was told by Reliable gun, and confirmed when I called, that CFO will no longer release the transfer to the place you bought it from unless you call and request they release it to them, so if waiting for a transfer and you haven't called, give them a call. My last purchase, ruger 1911, was 1 hour 20 minutes from credit card to walking out the door with it, my daughter's NP22 from Frontier was over the weekend before it was sent out cause she didn't call CFO on the Friday but waited till Monday.

Oh man! Wish I had known that. I'll be calling them tomorrow first thing! Thanks:-)
    PAPA ALPHA SIERRA ONE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    My first handgun thanks to Frontier!

NP22. Bought it thursday July 25th, they started transfer the next day. Called CFO on tuesday to hassle them about my transfer, and got it done just after Frontier closed tuesday. They shipped it out wednesday and in my hand friday. Excellent service all around, nice on the phone, will buy from them again. Wife and I took it out saturday and it was a blast, put a few hundred rounds of assorted ammo and it all fed flawlessly.
    Did it come with all 4 of those magazines? Or did you order extras?

CGN Regular
    It comes with 2, and I ordered 2 extra.

My first handgun thanks to Frontier!

I recently purchased an NP 32 from Frontier and will say that they are awesome, great customer service and I wou
    ld recommend them to anyone.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast