Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first handgun thanks to Frontier!

Thumbs up That's awesome

Beautiful piece, I cant wait to own mine a Beretta PX-4 Storm.

And yes did it come with all those mags and a loader.

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Was told by Reliable gun, and confirmed when I called, that CFO will no longer release the transfer to the place you bought it from unless you call and request they release it to them, so if waiting for a transfer and you haven't called, give them a call. My last purchase, ruger 1911, was 1 hour 20 minutes from credit card to walking out the door with it, my daughter's NP22 from Frontier was over the weekend before it was sent out cause she didn't call CFO on the Friday but waited till Monday.

So I just got off the phone with CFO. Lady I spoke to very pleasant; she told me my transfer hasn't been approved yet. It's still in their "work queue". I asked if there was anything I could do to speed things up, and asked for an ETA. She politely said no. It's been 7 business days since I purchased the firearm from Frontier. I guess nothing left to do but to sit and wait.
    PAPA ALPHA SIERRA ONE

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by nexqunyx View Post
    Who spit in your corn flakes this morning? I've never phoned the CFO ever to ask for an update. Never had to....I've always had my transfers approved in a day or two.
    Your a genius!
    Last edited by Surreyjack1; 08-06-2013 at 01:53 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Easy Killer!!! No need to be douchey. .
    Not trying to be douchey, just saying, it's not hard to pick up a phone and ask a question to CFO, and its obvious what question he should ask to follow up with finding out thats taking so long with the transfer, not rocket science here.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreyjack1 View Post
    Your a genius!
    You're not! You don't even know the difference between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE"! You need to get an education!
    PAPA ALPHA SIERRA ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123