Tactical stock for Pietta PPS-50

9mmGunGuy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Any updates on getting a tactical stock for the Pietta PPS-50?
You mentioned another supplier was producing one.

I'm guessing by the lack of response nothing is coming out.
Oh well, it definitely is a nice rifle and if fun to shoot even without the Bubba stock.

9mmgunguy;
"I'm guessing by the lack of response nothing is coming out. "

Why do you ask if you already know the answer ??
Marstar.

Last edited:
9mmgunguy;
"I'm guessing by the lack of response nothing is coming out. "

Why do you ask if you already know the answer ??
Martar.

Wow, way to be a complete #### to a customer.
What you say doesn't even make sense John. How could he know he wouldn't get an answer if he didn't ask to begin with? Think about it for a second. Its your silence that lead him to believe there was nothing new, you can't expect him to magically know that he's not gonna get an answer before he asks the question.

And how about a little professionnalism and simply reply "sorry for not answering 9mmgunGuy, yes you are correct, there are no updates available at this time" ???
That way you don't come off as a complete douche who treats his customers with a holier-than-thou attitude AND you keep people informed by answering simple questions.

Geeze how can you be proud of running a business like that?? If someone walked into your store and asked for info on a product, would you stand there, say nothing, wait for him to give up AND insult him on the way out???

What the hell is the matter with you.

Wow, way to be a complete #### to a customer.
What you say doesn't even make sense John. How could he know he wouldn't get an answer if he didn't ask to begin with? Think about it for a second. Its your silence that lead him to believe there was nothing new, you can't expect him to magically know that before he even asks the question.

And how about a little professionnalism and simply reply "sorry for not answering 9mmgunGuy, yes you are correct, there are no updates available at this time" ???

That way you don't come off as a complete douche who treats his customers with a holier-than-thou attitude AND you keep people informed by answering simple questions.
It boggles the mind that a business person would rather be a #### to a customer rather than just answer a question.

Agreed.

Hahaha i guess you guys haven't looked around to much in the marstar forum, that just how johnone is. Don't take it personally lol

Hahaha i guess you guys haven't looked around to much in the marstar forum, that just how johnone is. Don't take it personally lol

Oh ok. The guy is a #### to people, but these people shouldn't take it personal. Yah that makes sense. Lets just all accept that sometimes we're gonna get treated like #### because "thats just the way some people are".

f:P:

Don't buy from him if he offends you. Its really, really simple.

Oh believe me, I'm not. But I still think it needs to be pointed out that he is being completely disrespectful to people who are asking for info with the intent of spending money on his products. Let alone the complete lack of logic in his douchery.

I wonder how this conversation would have played out if everyone wasnt hiding behind a keyboard lol
:popCorn:

tumblr_mm63xnHgt01s9p8pso1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom