Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tactical stock for Pietta PPS-50

Coming from the retail buisness as well I can relate to him I know where he is coming from . Jim is a pretty good guy too over there he has helped me lots Good work Marstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    Hahaha i guess you guys haven't looked around to much in the marstar forum, that just how johnone is. Don't take it personally lol
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Your support is appreciated, thank you
    John
    The "badass attitude" doesn't warrant being a total prick though; not to mention unprofessional.

But what is ONE sale, right?

Some 30rd stick mags would be awesome considering i now have no mags for my PPS and dont want another drum. (Broke my Black dog POS)

I'm sure John has something outback you can use lol. I'm just waiting for them to get approved to import the tactical stocks for this gun! I'm on the edge of my seat John and I'm ready to order whenever they approve the import!!!!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffFromCanada View Post
    The "badass attitude" doesn't warrant being a total prick though; not to mention unprofessional.

But what is ONE sale, right?
    What creative writing, I appreciate the comment....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxan View Post
    Some 30rd stick mags would be awesome considering i now have no mags for my PPS and dont want another drum. (Broke my Black dog POS)
    We have them on order, we expect them in our next shipment.... AT one time we imported the Black Dog mags, that was a mistake, the quality is not there....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundy1 View Post
    I'm sure John has something outback you can use lol. I'm just waiting for them to get approved to import the tactical stocks for this gun! I'm on the edge of my seat John and I'm ready to order whenever they approve the import!!!!
    We are awaiting the export docs, not import, they are not controlled in Canada....
    John

We are awaiting the export docs, not import, they are not controlled in Canada....
    John
    Indeed my mistake. Either way ill be one the first to order when all is said and done with lol

I do have a question about the rifle itself. Are the pps-50's drilled and tapped for optics at all or iron sights alone? The reasoning is that ill probably have one in regular form and one modified with an optic and wildcat stock when approved

We have them on order, we expect them in our next shipment.... AT one time we imported the Black Dog mags, that was a mistake, the quality is not there....
    John
    Thank you. I look forward to a functioning mag.