CZ 527 Carbines AVAILABLE NOW

Thread: CZ 527 Carbines AVAILABLE NOW

Tags: None
  1. WanstallsOnline said:

Lightbulb CZ 527 Carbines AVAILABLE NOW

If you're looking for a handy, lightweight rifle, look no further! The popular CZ 527s, long backordered, have finally come in, and we're bringing them right to CGN. These are 60 degree throw bolt action rifles with integral mounting provisions for a scope, adjustable iron sights with hooded front, detachable box magazine, and a handsome wood stock. Thanks to their caliber commonality with many popular semi-automatic firearms, you're not going to need to go out of your way to adopt a new caliber into the collection -- and you can even shoot corrosive, because cleanup of a barrel is a breeze when there's no gas system to worry about!

CZ 527 Carbine - 7.62x39mm

CLICK HERE

We have these in-hand now ready to go out the door. As you know, shipping is just $10 flat rate anywhere in the country. If you want a fantastic light game and bush rifle, this could be it, so grab yours before they're gone!

Cheers,
    Daniel

mobusten said:
    Do you know what kind of wood the stock is made of?

bollox said:
    Turk walnut

umdiddly said:
    man... i wanted one of these for the longest time... but then I gave up on finding them and spent the money elsewhere.... queue sad violinist

r106 said:
    I would love one in 308

Canada tail said:
    chrome lined barrel ? Maybe not
    Last edited by Canada tail; 08-09-2013 at 08:53 AM.

mobusten said:
    Will you Be getting any extra magazines for it?

Slimbo said:
    Quote Originally Posted by r106 View Post
    I would love one in 308
    308 wont fit in the 527 action. they do make a 550 carbine in 3006 though...

dand883 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by umdiddly View Post
    man... i wanted one of these for the longest time... but then I gave up on finding them and spent the money elsewhere.... queue sad violinist
    I'm in the same boat here, i was all set to get one, but could never find any in stock

gosse said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimbo View Post
    308 wont fit in the 527 action. they do make a 550 carbine in 3006 though...
    The CZ-550 is also made in .308
    -gosse