Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: T97, Tavor, Mosin Nagants & Norinco M14 Rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    No thanks.. I prefer something along these lines :D

Still trying to figure out why you are posting this on frontier's page and in need of attention you decided to post on here. We all know drove to puck up your t97 from Al Flaherty's. We'll get ours in due time and you won't see me posting all over CGN either.
    Last edited by Airborn_69; 09-18-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

so for the hexed mosins with a different stamp on the receiver... do you mean rearsenaled?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborn_69 View Post
    Still trying to figure out why you are posting this on frontier's page and in need of attention you decided to post on here.
    Your post was along the lines of "why bother waiting for them, just order a Tavor". Just posting up that they are already on the ground in Canada. Where I got mine doesn't matter in this context. Frontier is a great business to deal with and I will deal with them again.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Your post was along the lines of "why bother waiting for them, just order a Tavor". Just posting up that they are already on the ground in Canada. Where I got mine doesn't matter in this context. Frontier is a great business to deal with and I will deal with them again.
    But you never did buy from this dealer and wait in line like the rest of us but rather bought your T97 from a competitor.. Frontier you should delete this guys posts on here just a troll. By the way this dealer sells Tavors so quite irrelevant to your above post. Get out of here and go play with your new rifle in the sandbox now.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I guess nothing more needs to be said then, thank you for all who ordered, we will try to get these out a bit earlier if we can.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456