Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-97 scope mount

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    imo we will need a cheek riser with a scope on the carrying handle no?

any even made for this? (readies his block of wood, cammo raggs, and duct tape)
    Apparently when it was at one the stores recently, it had a red dot mounted on it. Someone who handled it commented that it lined up nicely with decent cheek-weld.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

I've been on the list since 2010 and remember it having the scope mount included but I really couldn't care less if CanAm wants another few dollars for it. I'll gladly pay the money. I just want to know how much longer I have to wait to get my hands on my rifle.
    I'm sick of reading all these silly posts about how guys want to modify it without even holding it yet and the back and forth garbage about if it will take pmags or not. WHO CARES? How about we worry about that crap after we have them and actually go out and test them and see first hand what works and what doesn't.
    How long do we have to wait to get a reasonable ETA on delivery? Has the ship sailed? August? September? October? 2014? In today's world of communication and container tracking this shouldn't be such a mystery.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    You are correct, once they are on the water we have a pretty firm ETA. But the actual trip is just the last week or two of the journey.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Someone will need to refresh my memory with an old email or post.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Lots of news today. We held this until Dominion Day.

As some already know, we are importing the T97.

Price is $849 with FREE SHIPPING.

Barrel is 475mm, so will be NON-RESTRICTED

Arrival will be after the Olympic arms shutdown. Shutdown ends in October, so they will arrive about 6 weeks after in November or December. They guns are being built as we speak.

Pre-orders will be taken. We are trying something new for pre-order. $100 deposit required and you will receive a free picatinny scope mount. These will be custom made for us, not an airsoft mount.

Happy Dominion Day.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-FREE-SHIPPING

My search-fu is strong.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Apparently when it was at one the stores recently, it had a red dot mounted on it. Someone who handled it commented that it lined up nicely with decent cheek-weld.
    really?

how can you have a decent cheek weld for the irons and the scope when one is an inch above the other?

guess ill find out eventually :0
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    humm.....I did not put the $100 deposit down back in 2009 thou......was told not to just as i was about to...... as there was a "problem" with the shipment.....

still count?

hummmm
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

really?

how can you have a decent cheek weld for the irons and the scope when one is an inch above the other?

guess ill find out eventually :0
    Ya, not sure...just passing along what I read.
    Certainly you'd have to use the lowest mounted optic possible.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

humm.....I did not put the $100 deposit down back in 2009 thou......was told not to just as i was about to...... as there was a "problem" with the shipment.....

still count?

hummmm
    Stop being cheap and pay them the money if you want the mount. Lots of SKS's around if you can't afford a $50 sight rail on a $1000 gun. No down payment, don't expect to find loopholes to get a freebie.

Nice to see them following through on what they said years after the fact though.
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Ya, not sure...just passing along what I read.
    Certainly you'd have to use the lowest mounted optic possible.
    Millet DMS on Burris Super-Low Rings for the win! haha
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    After 4+ years you could still find this. I am truly impressed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast