T-97 scope mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

ted_dent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I've had a T-97 on order from Can-Am for the last 4 years or so & am waiting patiently for them to arrive. At the time I ordered, Can-Am was offering a free scope mount for those who pre-ordered. They are currently stocking the mounts and my question is simply is that offer still going to be honoured? I'm not trying to be nasty here and will order a mount if I have to but I don't want to buy one & then find out that there's one included with the gun.

I've sent two email inquiries to Can-Am in the past week but have received no reply to either one. I don't know if they've been ignored or just not read so I'm hoping this post will garner an answer. Thanks.

Last edited:
good question, I was wondering about that my self. As I recall, there was a posting sometime ago about this, and be honest, I don't think CanAM will/needs to honor this, after all t97a is not the same as t97nrr. And it is nice enough the canam kept the price same as back in 2009 for the new t97nrr.

I've had a t-97 on order from Can-Am for the last 4 years or so & am waiting patiently for them to arrive. At the time I ordered Can-Am was offering a free scope mount for those who pre-ordered. They are currently stocking the mounts and my question is simply is that offer still going to be honoured? I'm not trying to be nasty here and will order a mount if I have to but I don't want to buy one & then find out that there's one included with the gun.

I've sent two email inquiries to Can-Am in the past week but have received no reply to either one. I don't know if they've been ignored or just not read so I'm hoping this post will garner an answer. Thanks.

Geez, they were hosed enough on the 1st go-around don't ya think? They've kept the price at least $150 below their competitors, so I for one won't be demanding more from CanAm.

And I admit that as a business owner myself, I have extra sympathy...

I'm not looking to hose anybody. I just want a simple answer to a simple question and none has been forthcoming. Considering that I've let them keep my money for over 4 years I don't think it's an unreasonable request, but thanks for coming out. :rolleyes:

You guys put money down for four years? In that case...a response is definitely in order!

I was told the same thing as well....if you pre-ordered, you were getting (2) mags, and if you placed the $100 deposit, you'd also get the scope mount

Isn't it great how Canam answered, and when he did only one CGN user posting in this thread actually thanked him for his reply? You could have missed it between all the infighting.

Sad.

Thank you Can Am. Amazed you haven't locked this down.

^ I've checked every T97 thread on a daily basis for this same reason! haha

Just got my scope mount earlier this week, now I just need the T97 to go with it!

^ I've checked every T97 thread on a daily basis for this same reason! haha

Just got my scope mount earlier this week, now I just need the T97 to go with it!

I bought the mount as soon as it was announced that the T97 was NR and coming.
And I've bought A LOT of ammo...which, I think, is the best way to show my appreciation to CanAm.

Last edited:
imo we will need a cheek riser with a scope on the carrying handle no?

any even made for this? (readies his block of wood, cammo raggs, and duct tape)

SO----should one stock up on 223 0r 556?????????????I guess it will accept both, but will .223 be easier on the action than 5.56????????????

SO----should one stock up on 223 0r 556?????????????I guess it will accept both, but will .223 be easier on the action than 5.56????????????
If it takes 5.56, it can take .223
There is no "going easy" on the action, as long as you don't use bubbas over powered handloads I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom