Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST: Show Us Your Reloads, Win Vz58 Magazines!

CONTEST: Show Us Your Reloads, Win Vz58 Magazines!

Well we've had a pretty good summer on CGN, and we hope that you lot have had a pretty good summer out shooting!

We've got a little contest to run, complete with prizes!

To Enter:

1. Submit a video of you doing a reload drill on an 858 or vz58 rifle

That's it!

Our judges will look at 3 factors:

Speed (how fast are you)

Reliability
    (can you do this every time? in the rain?)

Flexibility (does this work with irregular magazines? can you do it crouching? how about prone?)

Prizes You Will Get:
    We have 9 x 5/30 Vz58 magazines to distribute among the top 3 winners. 3 mags each!

Silly Reasons You Might Not Participate
    1. You don't want your face on the web with a deadly assault rifle . . . Fortunately Youtube has an automatic face blur to protect your anonymity!
    To blur the faces on your YouTube video, you simply click on the “Video Enhancements” tool, go to “Additional Features," then click “Blur All Faces” and "Apply."
    2. You don't want more magazines . . . We're willing to swap!
    If you shoot a .223 Vz, then we'll get you .223 mags. If you'd rather have a Fab-Defense stock, we can work that too.
    3. You're not as fast as the dude at the range with 60 patches . . . We're also scoring for reliability and flexibility remember? Everyone starts somewhere.

This is not something we're promoting to our 20,000 facebook fans. This is for Canadian forum participants only.

Deadline? Well lets see where we're at by Sept 30th. If there's only been a handful of entries, then we'll just distribute the mags to everyone who participated. If theres been a ton of submissions: we'll pick the 3 winners as planned. If there's still lots of submissions coming in? We'll hold off a little longer.

Our judges will be a tri-panel of Czech, Israeli, and Canadian shooters. More details as things progress.

So get those videos shot and edited!

We've shipped a ton of gear into Canada lately: Now we want to see how good you really are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Awesome giveaway!
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    2. You don't want more magazines . . . We're willing to swap!
    If you shoot a .223 Vz, then we'll get you .223 mags. If you'd rather have a Fab-Defense stock, we can work that too.
    Say we just bought 3 more magazines and have 7 now, could we swap for an ambi mag release?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Are points given for being nude or semi-nude?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrunes View Post
    Are points given for being nude or semi-nude?
    Please . . . god . . . no . . .

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Say we just bought 3 more magazines and have 7 now, could we swap for an ambi mag release?
    Definitely! But you have to win first!

We're not setting a minimum number of reloads: someone who does several in a row is going to score higher than someone who just shows one super-fast reload.

CGN frequent flyer
    No one likes to go first?
    Here's one to ridicule and beat then:
    (I'll start the ridicule Better camera, cutting the grass, and a shot timer instead of timing off of...well, shots...would all be assets...and the fifth round from the third mag is in the dirt behind me...who the heck loaded that mag!?!? Yeesh.)

CSSA CCFR

I'm heading to the range tomorrow, if I'm alone (don't want to be rocking the chest rig and mag swaps around the fudds) I'll do a video and submit it to you guys.

Here's the way I reload mine.
    Gear List:
    858 with Fab Defense furniture
    Vortex SPARC
    Hill-Billy Adaptive Magazine Retention System (Known to the non-operator-type as a back pocket )

Uber Super GunNutz
    lol @ old dirty video. the face blur thing tried to work but then shows your face.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast