Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: M-305 & SKS special....

So no Cosmoline...right?
    "And knowings half the battle" -G.I. Joe

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    Order 19865
    Please and thank you.
    Requests for updates, changes, etc, etc should be sent to billing@marstar.ca Martina will be pleased to provide the information
    Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabbit View Post
    Hi...is the Chinese Sks that is included in this deal new or a refurb?
    FROM OUR WEB PAGE
    These are the “real thing” they are military production SKS rifles, manufactured in the early 1960s for the Chinese armed forces and placed in long term storage, where they remained until Marstar purchased them a few months ago.
    These rifles should not be confused with previous offerings in the market of Chinese civilian versions.
    These Chinese military rifles have heavier stocks than their “civilian” counterparts,
    they feature machined receivers and chromed lined barrels....

IN SHORT THESE RIFLES ARE: True military models.... They are brand new.... They do feature ALL matching numbers....
    They are NOT refurbished.... They are NOT reconditioned.... They are NOT arsenal re-manufactured....

Of course the magazine capacity has been tastefully reduced to five rounds in accordance with Canadian law.
    No ugly welds, no unattractive added parts in the magazine.

Marstar

Expired Business
    So no Cosmoline...right?
    Say what ??
    Marstar

ok I got my rifles this morning. I had planned for more pics and more details but while I was unpacking I received a phone call from daycare and had to rush out to get my son because of a high fever so sorry for that. At first glance, everything looks good on both rifles. Tiny marks on the stock of the SKS which dont bother me at all. Im just bringing it up since a few of you were mentioning that the Chinese SKS lack finish. Seriously for a 75$ rifle I cant complain. I like that its not perfect, but almost. Gives some character and shows where its coming from. As for the M305, did a quick pic of the muzzle flash hider since it apparently changed. Not sure what they did compared to the previous models but some of you might see what you're looking for. Again, sorry for the quick pics, will eventually take more sometimes just not today. Pics are large. Wanted you guys to see as close as possible without zooming on a specific part. And thanks Marstar, that was a sweet deal and easy purchase !

So no Cosmoline...right?
    From the pics you can see they are not Cosmo free?

Besides do you know of any other way known to us in the 1960s to store FAs 50+ years?

Therefore thank God they are packed in Cosmo

Quote Originally Posted by Anzio View Post
    ok I got my rifles this morning. I had planned for more pics and more details but while I was unpacking I received a phone call from daycare and had to rush out to get my son because of a high fever so sorry for that. At first glance, everything looks good on both rifles. Tiny marks on the stock of the SKS which dont bother me at all. Im just bringing it up since a few of you were mentioning that the Chinese SKS lack finish. Seriously for a 75$ rifle I cant complain. I like that its not perfect, but almost. Gives some character and shows where its coming from. As for the M305, did a quick pic of the muzzle flash hider since it apparently changed. Not sure what they did compared to the previous models but some of you might see what you're looking for. Again, sorry for the quick pics, will eventually take more sometimes just not today. Pics are large. Wanted you guys to see as close as possible without zooming on a specific part. And thanks Marstar, that was a sweet deal and easy purchase !

Thank You for posting. I am waiting for my m305 & CQ M4. Hoping to get them this week. .. lol

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    From the pics you can see they are not Cosmo free?

Besides do you know of any other way known to us in the 1960s to store FAs 50+ years?

Therefore thank God they are packed in Cosmo
    Why are we discussing FAs here ??
    Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Congrats on getting these beauties

Tasty.

CGN Regular
    OK, I gave in.... digging deeper and deeper in my credit account...... but I really "need" them....... I have leftover 7.62x39 and .308 ........