Wolverine Sale

stencollector

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
228   0   0
Blast from the past, here is a sales flyer from Wolverine back in December of 1992. Back then Wolverine was run out of the office at the end of John's house, and in those pre-internet days seeing John and gang at a gunshow was about as good as you would get. It was likely at the Brandon gun show that I got this flyer.

For those who gripe about things being better or worse back then, you'll note in some cases prices have gone up, in some cases prices have gone way way up, and in some cases prices have stayed the same or actually gone down.

Anyway, I am happy to post these so that once they are in public domain, I can get rid of these sheets. Likely too late to order from them anyway. If I was to order now, I think some of those unfired Enfields at $125 would be a good buy, or maybe that mint Valmet hunter for $595.

John: I was going to post this in the milsurp section, but your inventory back then was way more than milsurp, so I thought maybe here would be OK. If not, feel free to delete it. Also, I have the December 1995 sale sheet as well if anyone wants to see that.

Last edited:
There's a reason why I spend a decent amount of my disposable income on guns that I think may soon have restrictions put on them. And ammo... Lots of ammo

Back
Top Bottom