Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: You asked for it, we delivered! UTS-15 Torture Test!

We have committed to marketing the UTS-15 in Canada, we have far to much invested to “throw in the towel” at this relatively early stage. Have there been problems? Yes. Have there been failures? Yes. We are not denying that, we are trying to work with the manufacture and with our customers to solve these problems. We think we are making progress. The situation is aggravated by people who read a bad report and then proceed to tell the world that it is a piece of junk! If you have a problem tell us, the more details you can supply us of any problems the better, we pass this on the manufacture with our recommendations and the end result is that we will finish up with a much better final product.

Was the UTS-15 brought to the market place to early? We all have our own opinion on that, in a perfect world maybe the answer is yes, but when you run a business and have a cash flow to take care of, share holders to report to and promises and assurances from engineers and sub-contractors, often decisions become something of a gamble.

Rest assured we stand behind what we sell. We will accept new unfired guns back for a refund as per the published terms of our warranty. We will not accept back used guns for a refund when a part fails, or when an owner reads a bad review and decides he no longer wants a gun (Yes we have had this demand). We will repair or replace as we see fit.

We also were very disappointed with what appeared to be a lack of QC on the first shipments, I think we have moved forward from that but developing improvements, bringing them off the drawing board and into production, testing, then shipping to us does not happen overnight. To date the UTS-15 has cost us a pile of money, we are committed to see this project to a happy conclusion to all concerned. UTAS have always assisted us and are standing behind their product.

We selected one gun at random from our last shipment and she is performing extremely well, we are very optimistic that customers will be well pleased with them. However it has been reported that a gun (from this last batch|) has a failure to fire or lock into battery preventing it from firing, this gun will be replaced and the problem investigated and fixed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this statement, it is just to confirm that here at Wolverine Supplies we do make every effort to offer the best customer service and support that we can.

any version 2 of the marine camo ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hammertime66 View Post
    any version 2 of the marine camo ?
    Yes, in stock.
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...rine-Camo.aspx
    Regards
    Guy

BANNED
    Looks like they're having a $hit ton of fun in the video, and it looks pretty reliable to me.

If you guys need someone to volunteer some time on the west coast, I'd be more than happy to do a torture test over here if you would kindly send me a sample and a crate of ammo. I'll post an HD video and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Looks like they're having a $hit ton of fun in the video, and it looks pretty reliable to me.

If you guys need someone to volunteer some time on the west coast, I'd be more than happy to do a torture test over here if you would kindly send me a sample and a crate of ammo. I'll post an HD video and everything
    I have enought faith in this gun that I am thinking of sending one on a non chaperoned road trip. I have not worked out the details yet but something along the lines of the following: We ship the gun to the first tester, he starts by reporting on the condition she in on arrival, then proceeds to shoot the hell out of her and report back here, the good, the bad and the ugly. He then cleans and lubricates her and ships to the next guy who repeats the process. Let's say max of 14 days per tester, idealy ship after 10 days so each tester would have her over a week end. The opening report will be very interesting as we see a lot of guns returned to us as faulty when in reality they have been abused through lack of routeine mainatance. So your cleaning and lubrication will be critiqued by the next tester! The tester provides the ammo, reports here and covers the cost of mailing to the next tester. After the report is made here and the gun arrives at the next tester we would issue a $100 store credit to the tester.

I would not limit this to only pro UTAS testers, I just ask for an honest appraisal.
    Comments please.

CGN Regular
    When I first saw the post and video I was expecting something along the lines of how many rounds can it take before it starts to fail. Seems like it was more of an ammo thing than the gun itself.

I'd love an opportunity to put some rounds through it. If I'd had listened to the nay-sayers videos that I had watched, I wouldn't have ended up with the shotgun I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mishchenko View Post
    When I first saw the post and video I was expecting something along the lines of how many rounds can it take before it starts to fail. Seems like it was more of an ammo thing than the gun itself.

I'd love an opportunity to put some rounds through it. If I'd had listened to the nay-sayers videos that I had watched, I wouldn't have ended up with the shotgun I have.
    If anyone is interested in assisting with the road show please send me an e-mail I will need full name, address, phone # and PAL etc.

I will be getting "The Road Show" organised the second week of Oct, until then please keep sending the e-mails.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 09-20-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567