Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 update

Quote Originally Posted by OldWays View Post
    All joking aside, it is unbelievable what honest Canadian business people like John have to put up with in our country. It's like some third world country that needs a regime change!
    That regime change is coming in the next election...but its going to be even worse

BANNED
    Yeah Mike from Canmore. Five foot ten, brown eyes, brown hair. Sold mine to him too. I saw his PAL. Can't remember the number. That Mike really gets around.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norincodude View Post
    Yeah Mike from Canmore. Five foot ten, brown eyes, brown hair. Sold mine to him too. I saw his PAL. Can't remember the number. That Mike really gets around.
    Five foot ten? More like 10 feet even.

"Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Regular
    Mr. Wolverine,

Will you fine folks still be selling spare parts for the thousands of rifles you sold over the years? or will we be left hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by swissinn View Post
    That regime change is coming in the next election...but its going to be even worse
    Agreed and that knowledge keeps me (and most sane people) up at night!

Is any written report from the RCMP expected? Or are they shutting the door on this one since you guys no longer have any of the rifles in Canada?
    Last edited by OldDirtyGatMasta; 09-04-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I wrote form instead of from, I mean from instead of form.....crafty words.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    I bet if everyone sent the RCMP an email or two politely asking why it was listed as prohibited we're bound to get a response.

The FRT for the N/R versions is still active.
    You are right about one thing: I'm a big bad mother f--ker and I'm here to drink your goddamn milkshake.

Would that not just earmark you in their files as a potential owner of the evil baby killing machine?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    I bet if everyone sent the RCMP an email or two politely asking why it was listed as prohibited we're bound to get a response.
    You know you are a real GunNut when you unknowingly start practicing trigger control on power tools.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Nisser17 View Post
    Mr. Wolverine,

Will you fine folks still be selling spare parts for the thousands of rifles you sold over the years? or will we be left hanging.
    Silly question! We never leave customers hanging! Seriously we have very few parts in stock right now but we have just ordered a few for repairs.