Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order Process from US Site... Explained in super detail

Thank you very much for the information.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

You say $25 per item, rather than per order.
    Does this mean if I order a sling, a bayonet, and a cleaning kit, it will cost US$75?

(not trying to pick a fight, just new at cross border ordering...)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    You say $25 per item, rather than per order.
    Does this mean if I order a sling, a bayonet, and a cleaning kit, it will cost US$75?

(not trying to pick a fight, just new at cross border ordering...)
    I do not work for Irunguns, but I believe unless there is some deal going on that it is a $25.00 flat fee per item. I recall that multiple exact same magazines (putting 5 in the QTY box) may be a "package deal" but you would have to ask them. I ordered one handgun and one handgun scope and my fee was $50.00: I actually didn't save money by not buying from a Canadian CGN sponsor, as the price would be the same in the end (as in Canada price and Irunguns price within $10.00 in complete total), but what I wanted had a "maybe 9 weeks, maybe 9 months or maybe 9 years" for an estimated arrival from a Canadian CGN sponsor while I got it in less than a month with Irunguns.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

I thought that might be the case.
    I want to order a bunch of parts and accessories. This will make it not at all practical.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I do not work for Irunguns, but I believe unless there is some deal going on that it is a $25.00 flat fee per item. I recall that multiple exact same magazines (putting 5 in the QTY box) may be a "package deal" but you would have to ask them. I ordered one handgun and one handgun scope and my fee was $50.00: I actually didn't save money by not buying from a Canadian CGN sponsor, as the price would be the same in the end (as in Canada price and Irunguns price within $10.00 in complete total), but what I wanted had a "maybe 9 weeks, maybe 9 months or maybe 9 years" for an estimated arrival from a Canadian CGN sponsor while I got it in less than a month with Irunguns.
    Looking at the process for a recent order: it seems that at the time I post this (Noon-ish, November 25, 2014) it is an import fee of $25.00 for the first 'accessory' and $5.00 for each one after. That would put your example of "a sling, a bayonet, and a cleaning kit" at $35.00USD.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Thank you for posting. Good information and follow up on the very relevant questions. Helpful.
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12