I've made a couple purchases over the last 2 - 3 months from Darren/John and figured it was time for a quick thread.

First was a used Winchester 94 in 30-30. John went out of his way to spend a good 20 minutes on the phone with me figuring out the year of manufacture, as well as giving me a better sense of the condition, internal and external. I decided to pull the trigger (pun intended!) and had it on my doorstep only three days later in exactly the condition described. No surprises, no complaints and very well packed.

I'd also been looking for a JR Carbine in 9mm and spoke to John this past Friday morning. Once again, he took the time to discuss his opinion and those of others on the JRC, as well as magazine comptability, 9mm vs. 40SW vs. 45ACP and a host of other questions I had. Placed the order Friday mid-day and had it in my hot little hands after work today (Monday). He even gave me a call Friday afternoon to specifically let me know that it had shipped and provide the tracking number.

Not only is it great having a shop and people you can depend on, but they generally have among the lowest prices regardless of what I'm looking for. Guess it's not hard to tell why they're always my first stop when looking for a new firearm or accessory and you see happy thread after happy thread here on CGN.