Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norinco T97 Rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Ya I like $849 . but I guess if you have to have it now they are there for you
    Yupp.. $849 ++ gets my
    business/repeat- time & time again ..No Gouging there... just good business practice & Huge difference $

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Emt sent.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    It was stated by the dealer in another Fourm (who was offering these rifles for this price), they would sell them at a loss if it came down to it, in order to offer the T97 at $849.95. Thats is their choice, but our bills and overhead do not get paid for with losses or single digit margins. The margin on these guns is actually less then the majority of products we sell in that price range.

Our T97's are in Canada, and they have a valid FRT. At the rate they are selling we could get $1200.00, but we do not. If you would like to wait for a T97 with no FRT for $850.00, then that is your choice, we will not pressure you.

BANNED
    Frontier, thank you for providing the service to provide these rifles and honouring the pre-order price for those of us who have been waiting.

You have to make a living and as I've said repeatedly on this forum - entrepreneurs like yourselves are the real heroes who protect all of our collective gun rights.

Even though I've been trolling SFRC's T97 posts - my order is with you guys.

To anyone who complains about the cost of anything, I think you should really blame the government that makes your life miserable, not the businesses who have a vested interest in providing you services and products that make your life better.

Perhaps if the businesses who take on all the risk of bringing in these cool toys didn't have to be burdened with onerous regulations and taxation by the government, and if the government didn't engage in the abominable practice of debasing the currency through usurious, debt based currency - things wouldn't be so expensive (or more realistically, the currency you are forced to trade your time and labor for would have enough value that it could actually buy things with smaller amounts of it).
    Last edited by harbl_the_cat; 09-19-2013 at 12:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I,m on the fence with the T97?? But the $849 gun with 2 mags and free shipping may be a must have? This marketing of buy now before the price goes up and before we are sold out I think is a short sighted business practise! Just my opinion! Not a slam on Frontier Firearms just on the other panic buying posts.

BANNED
    Just remember, the RCMP/CBSA may pull an 858/T97A and arbitrarily block the next shipment (or future shipments) of T97NSR's claiming them prohibited.

I would say the $200 premium is well worth not taking the chance that you might get punked by the government when there is irrefutable evidence that they can and will - just like they did with the T97A with Canada Ammo 3 years ago or the 858 with Wolverine last month.

Not a knock on those businesses - but like a dog who returns to his own vomit, so do governments return to their folly...

Think about it - there literally is NO price you can pay to legally get a brand new T97A or CZ-858.
    Last edited by harbl_the_cat; 09-19-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Anything made in China will be going up over time. Even during slow economic times their economy grows by 6% a year (up to 12% ingood years). They have a growing middle class that is getting paid more and more each year. They know their products (guns) are getting better each year and they are not afraid of raising prices. Just the M14s are going to jump by $100.00 by Feb.

^^^^^ it is closer to 300 if you take into account shipping and taxes but who is counting

^^^^^ it is closer to 300 if you take into account shipping and taxes but who is counting
    $1049.95 plus tax and $15.00 shipping = close to $300 more then $849.95 plus tax? You may want to crunch the numbers again....

Simple buy it if you want one and don't buy if the price is not for you... Stop complaining it's not a feminist forum !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast