Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norinco T97 Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by harbl_the_cat View Post
    Frontier, thank you for providing the service to provide these rifles and honouring the pre-order price for those of us who have been waiting.

You have to make a living and as I've said repeatedly on this forum - entrepreneurs like yourselves are the real heroes who protect all of our collective gun rights.

Even though I've been trolling SFRC's T97 posts - my order is with you guys.

To anyone who complains about the cost of anything, I think you should really blame the government that makes your life miserable, not the businesses who have a vested interest in providing you services and products that make your life better.

Perhaps if the businesses who take on all the risk of bringing in these cool toys didn't have to be burdened with onerous regulations and taxation by the government, and if the government didn't engage in the abominable practice of debasing the currency through usurious, debt based currency - things wouldn't be so expensive (or more realistically, the currency you are forced to trade your time and labor for would have enough value that it could actually buy things with smaller amounts of it).
    Deleted
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 09-20-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Show a bit more respect or do not post on this fourm.

BANNED
    24th still looking like a go?

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Packing right now.

BANNED

Have you begun contacting those who pre-ordered?
    If you hate guns. That is your right. If you don't believe in God. That is your choice. But, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you're going to do are: 1. Call someone with a gun 2. Pray they get there in time

Quote Originally Posted by Spearhunter View Post
    Have you begun contacting those who pre-ordered?
    I received an email last week from them and I paid the next day after receiving it. They sent a tracking number and mine is due on the 27th.

Hmmm....I haven't gotten one. Did you pre-order early? Mined is dated Dec. 5th. Not in a hurry but want to make sure it doesn't fall through the cracks either
    If you hate guns. That is your right. If you don't believe in God. That is your choice. But, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you're going to do are: 1. Call someone with a gun 2. Pray they get there in time

I pre-ordered on the same day as you! Just give them a call as I'm sure they'll help you out

Cool. Thanks...oh they're closed for a week starting today Probably to fend off eager customers like me

Guess I'll have to wait.
    Last edited by Spearhunter; 09-25-2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Store closed

CGN Regular
    Got mine this morning, just stopped in to say thanks Frontier! You guys are awesome as always. Hopefully your break is just for some rest and relaxation for you guys. Enjoy it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast