Ruger BX50 mags sold out

I highly doubt hical pocketed more than $10-20 a mag. A lot of stress involved for little profit. I wouldn't be deterred from importing these mags again. I was hoping to snag one. $110+shipping is reasonable. I got the 110 drum mag instead and doesn't fit my 10/22 without modding it!..kicking myself for not getting one of these instead. Please bring more. lots more :) I would get two. Would be nice for next summer.

Its awsome that they brought something like this into canada for us, regardless of the price, but it wasnt worth it to me for the price they were asking when the drum mag was the same price.

I say good on you to bring this mag to Canada.

As for pricing, it has SOLD OUT!
Enough of people have obviously thought, it was priced well.

BRING MORE, and keep selling what market demands!

Cheers,
Dan

Thanks for your support everyone, it can be difficult these days to bring cool new stuff to the market, but we will continue to do our best!

Just to recap on this thread. I returned the two I bought and did confirm that the bx25 are prohibited. It was a stock/shipping mistake. Still silly,but better safe than sorry.

Holy #### man.... I CANT believe how much energy went into this thread regarding the BX25 being prohib!!! jeez. really? I mean a guy goes to "bass pro" buys one, then returns it cause he's concerned it may be prohib?? WHO REALLY CARES?? really, your at a range, shooting your 10/22, do you really think someone is going to apprehend you and arrest you for using a 25 round mag? really??

Holy #### man.... I CANT believe how much energy went into this thread regarding the BX25 being prohib!!! jeez. really? I mean a guy goes to "bass pro" buys one, then returns it cause he's concerned it may be prohib?? WHO REALLY CARES?? really, your at a range, shooting your 10/22, do you really think someone is going to apprehend you and arrest you for using a 25 round mag? really??

That is possible in Vancouver because the LEO train at the ranges here...often.

We have a new range here as well, and Canada Customs, and the local LEO also train there as well, I They don't go around scrutinizing peoples weapons there. I could be shooting my 10/22 and have a dozen BX25's on the table and I don't believe they would even bat an eye at them... Id bet they would put more attention to my 110 rnd drum.... But yeah, I get the point, it could be an issue. what a retarded situation.

Back
Top Bottom