Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Shipping Deal of the month of October Westrifle SKS+Ammo 399.99 Free Shipping

Expired Business Member

Free Shipping Deal of the month of October Westrifle SKS+Ammo 399.99 Free Shipping

We wanted to start Christmas SALE early this year. So here it comes.

Russian SKS + 700 Rounds Of Surplus Shipped to you for Only $399.00

FREE SHIPPING

I will create a few more combos online right now. If you have an idea for one that you want please send me an email to master@westrifle.com or comment bellow

http://westrifle.com/wrstore/index.p...roducts_id=992

Last edited by westrifle_sks; 10-04-2013 at 05:16 PM.

CGN Regular
    Sweet deal!! Thanks guys

BANNED
    That's more than market price. $160 for an sks, $225 for a crate of ammo. Less money, more ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl View Post
    That's more than market price. $160 for an sks, $225 for a crate of ammo. Less money, more ammo.
    Ya but this is a sale !

lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Westrifle, Today I was in the lower mainland and I drove around and around in circles trying to find a store front. Do you even have one? I'm guessing not...

Expired Business Member

Deal of the month of October Westrifle SKS+Ammo

We are online store only. Our main business is wholesale. We do not have front store. You can make order online and we will ship it to you. This deal is free shipping anyways.

Al

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges when you compare the junky $160 refurbs to the gems Al and Co. sell... These are all matching and will be in better shape than "hand picked" elsewhere. There is no other source for consistent beauties like this is (except Weimajack, and his prices are the same and I like the pin job on Westrifles mags better...). They normally retail (and sell) for $240+, so it is a deal when you factor in shipping.

Shop elsewhere if you want cheap... Shop Westrifle if you want quality collectables!

No, I don't work here, just a big supporter as Al and Westrifle have always delivered beauties!!

Expired Business Member

Deal of the month of October Westrifle SKS+Ammo

Once you go westrifle you can't go wrong
    Thank you for our supporters and customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges when you compare the junky $160 refurbs to the gems Al and Co. sell... These are all matching and will be in better shape than "hand picked" elsewhere. There is no other source for consistent beauties like this is (except Weimajack, and his prices are the same and I like the pin job on Westrifles mags better...). They normally retail (and sell) for $240+, so it is a deal when you factor in shipping.

Shop elsewhere if you want cheap... Shop Westrifle if you want quality collectables!

No, I don't work here, just a big supporter as Al and Westrifle have always delivered beauties!!

Don't forget that our deal is free shipping anywhere in Canada.

Sergey
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

Thanks Sergey and Al... bought that lovely '49 all-matching with laminate stock.
    "People not only don't know what's happening to them, they don't even know that they don't know." Noam Chomsky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast