Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dominion Arms 16 Gauge

Dominion Arms 16 Gauge

I was surfing around on the site again and noticed you put the Dominion Arms 16 Gauge shotgun (single shot, break action, 30 inch barrel) on for only $99! I can't resist a deal like that, but the reason I don't shoot my 16 gauge I already have is no one where I live carries 16 gauge shells. If you can bring in some, I can promise you a sale :D

What d'ya think? Any 16 gauge shotgun shells available?

Anyone Have A Picture Of This 99 Dollar Beauty?

I'd probably already have one if there was a good selection of shells available. So far I haven't found many in stores or online

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dogzilla's Avatar
    Lack of shells is probably a good reason it's on sale.
    They say age brings wisdom, and in the same breath say there's no fool like an old fool.

Canadian Tire is the only place I find the shells often. They only ever have Federal #6 though. I lucked out in the summer and found a few places out East that had some.

CGN Regular
    I just received my 16 gauge a few days ago . Very happy with the fit and finish.The ammo was at the local Canadian Tire [ Ormocto N.B. ] and Fredericton Gun Shop at $14.00 a box.Gonna get another one as the girlfriend thinks it is hers. MEH!

no dont know them johnny.
    Last edited by frenchyguy; 09-26-2014 at 07:25 PM.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Regular
    Nevers Road yea spent a lot of time there hanging at the Big Stop .Do you know Travis Smith or Brad Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    I just received my 16 gauge a few days ago . Very happy with the fit and finish.The ammo was at the local Canadian Tire [ Ormocto N.B. ] and Fredericton Gun Shop at $14.00 a box.Gonna get another one as the girlfriend thinks it is hers. MEH!
    Mind taking a pic or two?
    And neither Canadian Tire within an hour of me sells 16 gauge... maybe if it's in their warehouse they'd order me some you think?

Thats possible. I dont find it at all of them and its usually only a box or two but they seem to eventually have it.

here is a pic of mine, its the one on the bottom.

the finishes on the wood didnt match so I redid it

I cant say how it shoots, I found a problem with the barrel after I had started refinishing the wood so I'm hoping I can get a replacement barrel and try it out. any other questions about the gun don't hesitate to ask.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast