Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Utas-15 road show

Would love to be apart of this.been looking at one for awhile and would love to try out before purchasing.

One thing I forgot to mention, I thought the Emtan folding BUIS that came with the UTS-15 were excellent. Very well constructed that were very solid when flipped up. Considering the $175 price, I'll be going with them for my next set of folding BUIS.
    Whatever

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    One thing I forgot to mention, I thought the Emtan folding BUIS that came with the UTS-15 were excellent. Very well constructed that were very solid when flipped up. Considering the $175 price, I'll be going with them for my next set of folding BUIS.
    Yeah those are really great sights for the money for sure. If I had a flattop AR I would be looking at a set of those for sure:D
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Very cool idea! Looking forward to seeing all of the reports as the shotgun makes its way across the country!

Count me in!!

Awesome idea Mr. Wolverine. Love how you're not afraid to let the truth prevail... Good or bad. I've always had amazing service and warranty from you guys so I wouldn't be hesitant to buy any other new firearm or product from you guys cuz I know you'd make things right if needed. Looking forward to more reviews.

CGN Regular
    ooh, up North when the cold sets in. I hope that's me. I suggested it because if it runs at -62 it will run whenever!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    Mr woven its one thing to stand in a field and shoot at targets
    A real test is to take it out hunting
    I would like to invite to go hunting deer on Haida Gwaii early November with that fancy shotgun filled with slugs
    Your aloud 10 deer hear and I can promise you you will fill all your tags in a day or two hunt with my help
    I just read reg I never know you needed a registers guide if your from out of province
    But I can ask the Haida Nation who holds the guiding licence and who I am a member of
    Last edited by carverk; 10-08-2013 at 04:34 AM.

I am interested in UTAS-15 and it will be a great opportunity to test it out before the purchasing decision.

BANNED
    email sent