Thread: FYI..Shipping is non-issue..

FYI..Shipping is non-issue..

Placed - Saturday, October 5 11:51pm

Shipped - Tuesday, October 8, 5:58pm

Do I need to say more..

.22LR Takedown Rifle!!! mhmmmmm can't wait!

CGN Regular
    Yep, same here.

Ordered a case of .223 on 9/24, delivered yesterday.

Well that is quite a different experience than I had with my last order. Glad to hear things are back on track over there, as a 7 week wait on the last order was a bit much for me.
    Last edited by BuzzBomb; 10-09-2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: typo

Got to say - my first order won't be my last -

Ordered 1000 rnds of 45ACP and 1120 rounds of 5.56/.223 the other day - along with a few boxes of .357 magnum and a PA108 (Fat 50) ammo can and some other goodies.... Shipped in a couple of days or so... and Canpar dropped it off just the other day...

Other than I should have order a few more of the ammo cans (very nice) I am totally and Very satisfied.

shipped my 1st ever crate of surplus within 2 days of order. got it next day delivery with canpar. Very satisfied, and had some extra goodies included. thank you canadaammo! you have e repeat customer! keep up the good work.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Regular
    new issue was coming, which I had no time to modify my order. ordered on Sunday, charged on Monday, shipped on Tue. I really wanted to add some more into order.

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    shipped my 1st ever crate of surplus within 2 days of order. got it next day delivery with canpar. Very satisfied, and had some extra goodies included. thank you canadaammo! you have e repeat customer! keep up the good work.
    This summarizes my experience as well! Ordered the 1,000 round crate of Norinco 7.62x51 ammo and got a few extra goodies with the order as well as prompt free shipping!