Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GSG 110rd Drum

BANNED
    Well another site sponsor just listed them as well... this is very strange....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Well another site sponsor just listed them as well... this is very strange....
    Whats so strange about that ?
    Just because Blue Line is the exclusive Canadian importer from GSG there is nothing stopping other dealers importing from a US distributor .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Somebody has to get one of these alllready im curious if their just as ####ty as every other drum mag

Careful with those drum mags. I've bought one recently from another store and had to return it since it doesn't even fit in my SR-22 rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by frankyflo View Post
    Careful with those drum mags. I've bought one recently from another store and had to return it since it doesn't even fit in my SR-22 rifle.
    Ive heard of some 10/22 mags not working with thr sr-22

Nevertheless, it was clearly specified on the box it was designed for both 10/22 & SR-22 rifles

Think i'll stick with the HC3R mags. (25 rds mags).
    Thoses mags are amazing and very well made.

BANNED
    Why bother working with GSG to make a "Canadian Specific" model, when the regular model is legal as it is... Seems to me like you've wasted a lot of time and money doing something that is completely pointless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Why bother working with GSG to make a "Canadian Specific" model, when the regular model is legal as it is... Seems to me like you've wasted a lot of time and money doing something that is completely pointless.
    Canadian gun laws are intentionally vague, if Blue Line have been working with lawyers to bring in a "version" that is "Canada compliant" I will buy that version personally. I don't need some headstrong misinformed cop/co trying to take my drum mag.

Personally I will support Blue Line, they've done a lot of leg work to get these for us in plain sight of the RCMP.

Just me though.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

BANNED
    I'll give them that, they do things lagitly.

Was debating buying from other dealers guess i'll wait for BL model to come in as i certainely want warranty on mine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast