Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GSG 110rd Drum

GSG 110rd Drum

What happened? I followed that thread for 2 years hoping you'd eventually get these and now I just noticed that another site sponsor has them listed in the EE and your thread is locked??

I second this, been checking your website literally every other day... whats the figgin hold up!?!

Whoa, where on the EE is it listed ?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I replied with a link to the EE ad but apparently we're being censored and my whole post was deleted...

I am just really curious why after that 2 year thread of Blue Line promising us these drums and everyone eventually giving up hope, suddenly some shop I've never even heard of before is selling them? I have to wonder if they didn't meet Blue Line's standards and they decided not to bring them in?

I just happened to come across a random Canadian site that has them in stock, last night...

Wow, I NEED a range review on this.

Xmas may be early this year

Revolted
    Hello All,

We have been working very closely with our lawyers and GSG on this matter. GSG has produced the Canadian Model of GSG's Ruger 10/22 Rifle Rotary Magazine specifically for the Canadian Market, having in mind the exact Canadian Legal Requirements. Unlike any other models of this magazine which were produced for other markets, the Canadian model of this magazine has been designed, manufactured, and tested exclusively for the Ruger 10/22 rifle only. It is marked on the packaging and on the magazine itself, "Canadian Model". Blue Line will be importing and supporting the Canadian Model of the drum magazine only. We have samples which should be here to test very shortly. We will be importing the Canadian Models starting right after this.

There have been some delays in the magazine coming to Canada as the RCMP have raised questions to its legality. We have had our lawyer working on this and we apologize for the unforeseen delays. We at Blue Line are simply trying to bring high quality and reliable new products to the Canadian market which we can support 100%. We would rather see some delays in development to be able to stand behind what we offer for sale.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Last edited by Blue Line; 10-11-2013 at 02:18 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    so what is the diff between the ones for sale at the other sponsers page, and the Canadian marked ones?
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Revolted
    Different magazines which were designed, manufactured and tested to different specifications to meet Canadian Legal requirements. We are also the official importer of GSG products in Canada so the Canadian Model will be warrantied by GSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Beater View Post
    so what is the diff between the ones for sale at the other sponsers page, and the Canadian marked ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    Different magazines which were designed, manufactured and tested to different specifications to meet Canadian Legal requirements. We are also the official importer of GSG products in Canada so the Canadian Model will be warrantied by GSG.

You aren't answering the question.

What is different physically, how does it meet requirements where the others do not?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast