Thanks Marstar. Great service.

For the revolver models that are sold out do they become special order should we want one? They don't seem to come in.

Please understand that Pietta do not manufacture all models all the time....
Should they be out of a certain model/caliber, it may be several months before they make more, that is why we have orders in at the factory for many months in advance....

For example the shipment which arrived a few weeks ago was to cover several orders place last spring....
Marstar

I order regularly from Marstar, they have excellent before and after service but no product continuity.

We have covered this several times, we are at the mercy of the producers, therefore should certain products be in high demand we have to wait....
Marstar

We have covered this several times, we are at the mercy of the producers, therefore should certain products be in high demand we have to wait....
Marstar

My question is more about how we order out of stock items. How do you know what we want in order to make an informed order? Do you have a wish list?

Hmm, ordered a part on Tues. morning and have seen nothing email wise.

Last edited:
Hmm, ordered a part on Tues. morning and have seen nothing email wise.

Have checked the records for EL34/6L6 No order found, do we have another name ??
we are busy, it takes a couple of days to process an order, status may be checked on the site
John

Have checked the records for EL34/6L6 No order found, do we have another name ??
we are busy, it takes a couple of days to process an order, status may be checked on the site
John
Well, my order would not be under an internet nickname...I have set an email to the billing dept. thanks,

LOL. How many times has John used that line? 87 times? :)

Likely more often, folks do not understand we are a volume dealer, at any given time an order may be processed by a number of staff, work order review, order picking in the warehouse, review and packaging, if a firearm the transfer, then invoicing, once cleared the shipping department is authorized to ship....
So when we get message without a real name is is all but impossible to determine which ,among the hundred or so on the go at any given time, belongs to the person asking.... Using one's "real" name does help....
John

Back
Top Bottom