Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Marstar. Great service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Have checked the records for EL34/6L6 No order found, do we have another name ??
    we are busy, it takes a couple of days to process an order, status may be checked on the site
    John
    Well, my order would not be under an internet nickname...I have set an email to the billing dept. thanks,
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Well, my order would not be under an internet nickname...I have set an email to the billing dept. thanks,
    LOL. How many times has John used that line? 87 times?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    LOL. How many times has John used that line? 87 times?
    Likely more often, folks do not understand we are a volume dealer, at any given time an order may be processed by a number of staff, work order review, order picking in the warehouse, review and packaging, if a firearm the transfer, then invoicing, once cleared the shipping department is authorized to ship....
    So when we get message without a real name is is all but impossible to determine which ,among the hundred or so on the go at any given time, belongs to the person asking.... Using one's "real" name does help....
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12