Thread: Grey Market GSG Pistols and Drum Magazines within Canada.

Revolted

Grey Market GSG Pistols and Drum Magazines within Canada.

Hello All,

As some of you might be are aware there has been a number of Grey Market GSG products appearing on the Canadian market recently. Most recently we have seen a shipment of GSG Ruger 10/22- SR22 drum magazines imported into Canada. These Grey market magazines were not meant for sale in our market and were built for testing only in other countries. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any warranty or service on Grey Market products.

The GSG Canadian Model of the Ruger 10/22 Rifle Drum Magazine, which was designed, manufactured, tested and advertised for the Ruger 10/22 rifle only, will be available on the Canadian Market shortly.

We at Blue Line pride ourselves on supporting both customers and dealers to our best ability with virtually unconditional warranty and service coverage of the German Sport Guns products, which we have imported.

German Sport Guns supports Blue Line as their representative in Canada in every way possible and does not support any unauthorized exportation or importation of their products. GSG itself has made it very clear that this will not be tolerated and that Grey Market products will not be supported.

If you have any questions about certain products sources please contact the retailer you have purchased your products from. You may always contact Blue Line directly for further information or to confirm a products source.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best regards,
    Blue Line Team

Last edited by Blue Line; 10-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Thx for that BL!!!!!!
    Always good to see companies standing behind what they sell. I will be buying a 10/22 drum mag solely from you guys when you get them in. Also maybe a compact 1911 22lr pistol ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    I have a GSG 1911 .22lr upper, and you took care of me with no questions when the firing pin broke. I'll wait, and get one from Blue Line when they have them. Stand up company.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

BANNED
    With quality service like BL's I'd rather wait and get the legit version.

Are there physical markings for the official one? Or just on the box?

Revolted
    Our magazines are marked as Canadian Model on the body of the magazine.

Cheers and have a great weekend,
    Ryan

Is your price going the same as the other places that are selling grey market ones?

Revolted
    The MSRP of the magazines will be in the range of $110.00

Cheers,
    Ryan

Revolted
    Thank you for everyone's posts but this thread is simply made to be informative about a situation.