Soviet combo deal with a free ak-74

So I think I would prefer the buy three cases of 7.62x39 and get an fsn for $1.
Or buy two and get it for $99

That was a better deal.

Dewat guns are great for wall hangers. Except that we all wish we had a gun room with real wall hangers.

This is really a cool combo... however, I was wondering if there were any combo for us with non-restricted permits only ?

unfortunately already have the sks and svt, though would go for the ak if available separately

Its illegal to build an AK reciever, but what about moding a VZ to take the AK74 barel and stocks? The wall hanger might be an interesting trove of parts for a clone look alike gun. Yay for cheap project guns.
I wonder how hard feeding your VZ would be? 4.7x39 might be hard to obtain in quantity.

Seems to bad 7.62x25 is not in sock.

I'm just sooooo Happy that the wait is finally over! I can actually get some work done now. This has officially been one of the least productive months I've had outside of the womb! By sitting around and waiting, I did miss out on getting a SVT-40 Sniper variant... But Oh well, I will be getting an AK Yaaaah! It certainly looks like Christmas is coming early, for me anyways... This kids maybe... not soo much.... Hey Santa brought.... . a tonne of corrosive ammo! lol This was my first dealing with Marstar and it was a roller coaster of emotion! I can't wait till next time!!! Hopefully not too soon, because I need to save again. I'm glad things were delayed a bit, it gave me time to pay my bills.

Thanks John, and I can't wait for the mail man. Hype was worth it!

Cheers,

Dave

Still wondering for those without an rpal? Means No Deal for the (free) AK74 Dewat Happening in another version of this deal?

A very nifty deal, though I think the shipping would kill the AK74 for me...

I can get all of those items locally for the same price or cheaper, except the Ak74 of course... Also, I live out in the sticks where we don't have real addresses... It ALWAYS costs wayy more to ship out here....

I think it would be better just buying what I want locally, and purchasing a DeWaT AK-74 off the EE when they finally make it there...

Cheers to all of you Cats who live close to Marstar. Kudo to Marstar for this cool offer! :)

Back
Top Bottom