Soviet combo deal with a free ak-74

Its illegal to build an AK reciever, but what about moding a VZ to take the AK74 barel and stocks? The wall hanger might be an interesting trove of parts for a clone look alike gun. Yay for cheap project guns.
I wonder how hard feeding your VZ would be? 4.7x39 might be hard to obtain in quantity.

Seems to bad 7.62x25 is not in sock.

5.45x39.... And barrel will not fit the vz58 line. Neither will the stocks.

That shipping is going to be killer.
Ya it is, but guys with enough disposable income to buy 2240 rounds of rifle amuntion in lead lined wooden crates, 3 rifles and a hand gun don't whine too much about shipping....
Kinda like guys with the $ to aford a 2500 4x4 with 36" mudders, 9" suspension lift and a 4" body lift
With a mossy oak vynal package on it don't complain about the gas millage. Target audiance marketing.

Ya it is, but guys with enough disposable income to buy 2240 rounds of rifle amuntion in lead lined wooden crates, 3 rifles and a hand gun don't whine too much about shipping....
Kinda like guys with the $ to aford a 2500 4x4 with 36" mudders, 9" suspension lift and a 4" body lift
With a mossy oak vynal package on it don't complain about the gas millage. Target audiance marketing.

Guns ship together. Ammo ships together. Two shipments. As a group still cheaper to buy it all together then separately over time. It may not be more than a single gun and ammo deal.

Will see what happens.

This is really a cool combo... however, I was wondering if there were any combo for us with non-restricted permits only ?

Im pretty sure if you by an other sks... They will make the same kind off deal!

Replace the tt33 by another SKS !

This thread would deliver if there was a lot of pics of the dewat Ak.

Inside and out IMO.

I would buy the package if I could sell the ak for 600.

That's the least interesting part of the deal for me. Can't wait to see what they sell for on ee in a month or so

Thats an awesome deal but no rpal :( and i allready have 3 sks and an svt and a few thousand round of ammo.
I dont have a ak though

Would have bought the combo, but I don't have an RPAL. That was a bit of a disappointing conclusion to the wait, hopefully this isnt the only deal.

Shipping costs could be a deal breaker for me. 13% tax, plus shipping, it adds up fast!

If I can purchase a different handgun at regular price... like a norinco or something, I will get this deal...
I HATE the tt-33, and that is a deal breaker for me.

So far the "guarantee" that we have never seen these prices before was actually a troll guys!
All the prices are exactly what they are everywhere else.

Sure u can gamble on selling a deact ak but it's not exactly the same as low pricing...

Last edited:
Thanks for the combo deal, it is pretty cool.

I would prefer a working rifle though. How about doing the deal with a fsn instead of the dewat?

Thank You John you knew what I wanted for Christmans. Order will be placed shortly, AK 74 when the last time I held one was 1987 at my old army base in Rostok then old good Ost Germany

Back
Top Bottom